The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

They said the Dark Sector they had originally planned for is basically a prequel to Warframe. Not the Dark Sector that got released.

No. The Dark Sector they planned WOULD HAVE BEEN Warframe. They said Dark Sector is super early prequel and Hayden was the first Tenno.

Dont expect to see much of Volt, he's actually emotionally healthy, which automatically makes him boring.

So I need my daily dose of Vauban please.

I'm thinking Volt + Vauban scene next, having a conversation in a dinner or a car after a late mission. Queue all pulp fiction, lethal weapon, beverly hills cops and or bad boys movies references

haha I was just thinking this would be a double V (VV) scene but would that make it a W? (leave me alone i'm tired :p)

Edited by squaresphere

I'm thinking Volt + Vauban scene next, having a conversation in a dinner or a car after a late mission. Queue all pulp fiction, lethal weapon, beverly hills cops and or bad boys movies references

haha I was just thinking this would be a double V (VV) scene but would that make it a W? (leave me alone i'm tired :p)

Why did you make me think of this? XD (I'd embed the link, but I don't know how. I'm a forums noob. Ignore this though if it auto-embeds.)

You just indirectly implied that all the popular frames have issues. I'm still waiting on Cal and Mag.

I didnt imply anything, i just came out and said it.

And Cal and Mag aren't popular, they're starters.

Although i think Mag will suddenly get very popular for single target dps in high level content as people figure out the miter...

I didnt imply anything, i just came out and said it.

And Cal and Mag aren't popular, they're starters.

Although i think Mag will suddenly get very popular for single target dps in high level content as people figure out the miter...

maybe once they fix the miter...

vabs being black.... didn't see that one coming. french yes, that was my first thought given the nationality comment earlier.... given he's named after a the marshal of france. black frenchman perhaps, but i've known a few, never met an angry one before.

vabs being black.... didn't see that one coming. french yes, that was my first thought given the nationality comment earlier.... given he's named after a the marshal of france. black frenchman perhaps, but i've known a few, never met an angry one before.

the clues were all in the Saryn Q&A.