The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

All you spammers and hijackers are off the island.

Deported.

Extradited.

Declared persona non grata.

For crimes against retinas.

Bloody sycophants.

Agreed.

You guys are all off the island.

Doozy, you better make a Tenno hate cookies, just to show these guys.

And while you guys are playing your cookie game, I'm off to Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Edited by FuryEnder

Agreed.

You guys are all off the island.

Doozy, you better make a Tenno hate cookies, just to show these guys.

And while you guys are playing your cookie game, I'm off to Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Look up the term sycophant, sycophant. :P

Bloody sycophants.

Jk, lol. I just love pointing out things like that.

How long've you been playing this? Because if you just found it from the link I posted, there's no way you managed to get to that point so fast without some sort of cheat.

Awhile before then.... I may have also used an autoclick macro help out a bit...

how can you be addicted to a game it takes all of 4 hours to beat? I mean the curve is pretty obvious. You just max out one economic factor after the other until the amount of cookies you produce is in a number so high its nigh unto meaningless. I mean, you left it on for 48 hours and then won? You might as well just go back to playing world of warcraft, at least that game actually requires that you be at the keyboard to kill the 200,000 mobs it takes to finish a rep grind. Go kill boars in elwynn forest.

how can you be addicted to a game it takes all of 4 hours to beat? I mean the curve is pretty obvious. You just max out one economic factor after the other until the amount of cookies you produce is in a number so high its nigh unto meaningless. I mean, you left it on for 48 hours and then won? You might as well just go back to playing world of warcraft, at least that game actually requires that you be at the keyboard to kill the 200,000 mobs it takes to finish a rep grind. Go kill boars in elwynn forest.

Its less grindy than leveling up Nyx and farming for Excalibur and Frost.

Especially when you already have the Primes of said two frames, and find Nyx to have a bland playstyle.