The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I guess Trin silently deals with her own depressive breakdown to keep being the positive, supporting and smiling one in other's eyes.

Everything's still okay, right? RIGHT?

...dear god I wish I didn't know just how such people feel so well...

Edited by GTG3000

Doozy with his retro talk makes me think... did the frames play other games? Like

etc. I wonder if they'll dust off an Atari 2600/N64/PS1/NeoGeo. That would bring a good amount of nerdom there... They would be fascinated at the games of the past, much like minimalist art (of course if they're into those type of venues for media).

Comparing the games of old, to the new Gen 8 series of games. As well thinking how far improved media has improved... That boggles my mind... O.o

I've said my piece, and my childhood is bringing out a bit of my feels. It's good to have a bit nostalgia though. :D

Nope, after 10 years of lawsuits led by Gaben, the number 3 was proven to be false and subsequently banned in 2024.

Right, which is exactly when development was purported to have gone underground. The subsequent disappearance of Gabe Newell, in 2029, led to further rumors about the game's development secretly carrying on in a small studio located on an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean. Then there's the whole issue of the thousands of bottles, containing HL3 t-shirts, that washed ashore on several continents beginning in 2031... Edited by StereoTypo