The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

heh can't w8 to see that.

btw the rant on canada not existing.

it convinced my roommate. i now have to explain to her piece by piece that it was a joke.

What part of that did you think was a joke? Have you ever served a Canadian in a coffee bar or a restaurant? They're fey tricksters. They dont tip and they pay in fake money. This is real.

Hey Doozy, you have some pretty god tier rants, and to be honest I'm bored of trying to find something that interests me to write this rhetorical analysis essay on (yeah, pretty noob stuff) so I've decided to use one of your long winded rants because fk yeah yer doozy. Also it'd be funny as hell to link this english teacher to a gaming forum for a source and have her be confronted with this god tier rant betwixt a mountain of derailed nonsense about cookies and some other game.

Only question I have yet to answer is which rant? Edit: I'm gonna go with the rant about how you have to get mad/cheat. I like that one. Also plenty of valid material to use for this stupid essay.

Only question I have for you, because somehow I've deluded myself into thinking I'm worthy of your attention, is how does this make you feel?

um you realize no one without an account can view the forums... just saying linking your teacher to this won't do any good unless they make an account. then you could play warframe with your English teacher

What part of that did you think was a joke? Have you ever served a Canadian in a coffee bar or a restaurant? They're fey tricksters. They dont tip and they pay in fake money. This is real.

ah but canada exists.

went there. got my purse stolen.

and plan to burn the whole country to the ground one day

Oh i thought something else was happening. Dont worry, something is coming soon.

Repent! Repent!

It is the end of days, the Beast is nigh!

The story shall once again have another post, and the forums will be filled with the blood, quotes, and spam!

The end is nigh! Nigh I say!

...On another note, how have your other stories been going for you, Cap'n Doozy?

There are two types of Rhino's.

The typical, juggernaught that we know and love.

Or, my personal favorite, the Stampede Rhino.

Stampede Rhino leaves none standing as he tramples them beneath Iron Skinned feet.

Guess I like Stampede Rhino as well. Though this Rhino seems to have "Speed of a Puma-puma-puma" And the grace of a ballerina. 

to be fair rhino is the best frame for rushing missions. Equip the vanguard helm and a fairly high leveled rush in conjunction with iron skin so you cant be knocked over by shield lancers, rollers, doors, moas, anciencts. Rhino is friggin beast (pun intended)!