Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I farm the juggernaut?

ChiefStevy

Question

I need to farm the juggernaut in order to complete the sands of Inaros, but I'm not sure which node is the best for getting him to spawn. The Brugia rescue mission does occasionally have him roar and the exterminate on Eris doesn't seem that great. Where should I go to farm him?

9 answers to this question

You need to kill the quest target yourself so doing missions solo is your best bet. But enemy spawns are lower on solo runs which means you may not be able to kill as fast. If you're running in a squad try to do so with friends who'll let you strike the killing blow.

If that's not an option there's always a Juggernaut on Golem Assassinate but whether you have an Archwing that can solo Jordas is another question. Hive missions seem to spit up a lot of enemies but again soloing those can be a challenge.

Well, I need the Pherliac Pods bp (sold it quite a while ago, and now need it) but the highest planet I have unlocked is Uranus. Where to farm then? Everywhere I look is says "Eris, exterminate" or "Eris *random other mission like capture or sabotage that can be "quickly" completed*" but, once again, those are not available to me.

Yes, it has roared in other missions - three times in about four days of farming, and two of those in random groups, but all times it just passed on, no matter how much I tried to kill.

On 23. júla 2016 at 0:20 AM, WrathAscending said:

You need to kill the quest target yourself so doing missions solo is your best bet. But enemy spawns are lower on solo runs which means you may not be able to kill as fast. If you're running in a squad try to do so with friends who'll let you strike the killing blow.

If that's not an option there's always a Juggernaut on Golem Assassinate but whether you have an Archwing that can solo Jordas is another question. Hive missions seem to spit up a lot of enemies but again soloing those can be a challenge.

Wiki: Kills still count if u abort the mission

6 hours ago, Wanettedeath said:

Well, I need the Pherliac Pods bp (sold it quite a while ago, and now need it) but the highest planet I have unlocked is Uranus. Where to farm then? Everywhere I look is says "Eris, exterminate" or "Eris *random other mission like capture or sabotage that can be "quickly" completed*" but, once again, those are not available to me.

Yes, it has roared in other missions - three times in about four days of farming, and two of those in random groups, but all times it just passed on, no matter how much I tried to kill.

• ODS, it spawns in the first 20 minutes close to 100% of the time
  • Survival or Exterminate missions on a infested node during a invasion
  • A frame like Ember and high kill rate during the 1-3 roar makes it easier to get him