Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else like the dera vandal?

I put 3 forma on it so far and it's a grineer killing machine. That and the sound reminds me of the guns from Terminator movies (in future flashbacks. Is that possible? Ha ha). Crazy fire rate and accuracy helps too. I can better deal with projectile travel when it doesn't arc (looking at you bolt guns)

I like the Karak Wraith, which is pretty much the same as the Dera Vandal, so I can imagine myself liking that as well, specially with its complete lack of recoil.
Gonna have to Forma it up and try it out when I got a decent stockpile of Forma.

And hey, Dera has a skin you can get to make it colourable.

Dera Vandal absolutely shreds Grineer between its innate puncture damage, high status performance, and perfect accuracy...

But other weapons are still more powerful and more efficient. So. It's one of those things that feel free to use it if you like it but most people aren't going to give it a second look because it's not The Best.

Love mine as well... 3 or 4 Forma in with no regrets!

I use all 4 dual status mods for various faction damage swaps and even shred for insane fire rate and of course punch through... Cause it's a friggin' laser, it should shoot through all surfaces and multiple enemies :]