Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum

(PSN)OptimusPrum

Question

Some of you may have read my last thread discussing a Platinum Exchange System which quite clearly wouldn't work. I'd like to know what is the best way to get platinum without paying for it with real money? Some people have said trading but I don't have any good blueprints, prime parts or mods etc. to trade with so people normally turn me down when I want to trade. What are other ways of getting platinum?

6 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, (PS4)iPrimordius said:

Some of you may have read my last thread discussing a Platinum Exchange System which quite clearly wouldn't work. I'd like to know what is the best way to get platinum without paying for it with real money? Some people have said trading but I don't have any good blueprints, prime parts or mods etc. to trade with so people normally turn me down when I want to trade. What are other ways of getting platinum?

Run whatever fissures, sell junk. The prices are no shifting more to 8:5

Run radiant fissures for new parts. New primes cost more.

Run syndicate and sell mods/weapons. Perrin Veil is more rare

Run spy mission for dual stats mods or Derelict sabotage for corrupted mods. Or nighmare mods.

Archwing mods also are tradable.

Set a shop in warframe.market, most golden mods could be sold, and good silver as well as stances are tradeable.

Edited by felixsylvaris

heres what you do.. step 1 play void

Step 2 Check the price of the reward here: http://warframe.market/
Sell on the site

or 

Step 2: take the prices here http://warframe.market/ and add 10-20% and sell in trade chat

Or if you need to make money and dont have the time under cut the prices by 10-20%... anything thats 40plat sell it for 35 it will go in minutes

Just keep playing, have lots of junk prime parts no one wants to buy?  People always want to buy junk parts, won't sell for a lot but will get atleast 1 plat per piece....  or turn them into ducats and buy EXTRA prime mods or mods / weapons from Baro and then sell them for plat, unranked prime mods go for 50ish plat, some weapons that get sold by baro can sometimes go for a lot of plat if you just wait a while.  Also everything else everyone before me said.  Just remember to keep an eye on the syndicates to make sure that you do not max out and waste rep, if you can afford a primary weapon, buy it, if the secondary is a weapon that seems to be in decent demand, buy it, never have 135k rep.