Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We should vault over bursas

5 minutes ago, Thural said:

there's this big button in the middle-bottom of your keyboard, called the space bar, try pressing it and seeing what happens

instructions unclear.

Not a good idea to give one specific, contextual attack exclusive to only one enemy. Why not give us contextual attacks that make any enemy trivial. Nah, I don't like it. Damaging bursas is a bit tricky, especially with impact/blast weapons. They need to be improved a bit, to make it a bit easier to stay behind them. Right now some of them are too quick. Nothing that madurai focus or valkyr hysteria slide attack can't handle, but it's annoying. Although I have to mention that for the most part, you can prevent bursas from appearing by turning off alarms before bursas show up. 

2 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

Not a good idea to give one specific, contextual attack exclusive to only one enemy. Why not give us contextual attacks that make any enemy trivial. Nah, I don't like it. Damaging bursas is a bit tricky, especially with impact/blast weapons. They need to be improved a bit, to make it a bit easier to stay behind them. Right now some of them are too quick. Nothing that madurai focus or valkyr hysteria slide attack can't handle, but it's annoying. Although I have to mention that for the most part, you can prevent bursas from appearing by turning off alarms before bursas show up. 

But the mods D:

you need to kill bursas..

PS: i got no problem with my opticor against them, just shoot them from the front in a 45Degree angle from the top. Mostly 2-3 hits and down.

1 hour ago, Thural said:

there's this big button in the middle-bottom of your keyboard, called the space bar, try pressing it and seeing what happens

No there isn't....you do realize I play console right? It's in my name. Also you don't stun it nor look cool when jumping over it you just prolong your inevitable death.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

No there isn't....you do realize I play console right? It's in my name. Also you don't stun it nor look cool when jumping over it you just prolong your inevitable death.

same here  and eh nah vaulting over them seems lame.

2 minutes ago, OffaLimb said:

Hmmm - Where have I seen this before.....

well, thats only because the name of that one thread was changed by a mod. that one was actually called differently.

THis one is about vaulting, the other one is about vaulting. Not the same.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I mean, big difference, just press whatever you peasants use instead of space to jump, and shoot it in the back, not that difficult, especially when it takes the bursa like 3 seconds to actually turn around

1 hour ago, Thural said:

I mean, big difference, just press whatever you peasants use instead of space to jump, and shoot it in the back, not that difficult, especially when it takes the bursa like 3 seconds to actually turn around

Yeah!! and before you do make sure you pay your 50% jump tax to PC King Thural or risk being thrown in to the stocks!!! Peasants!!!

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Herecy!!! But seriously guys stop derailing the thread.

by derailing do you mean saying we don't need this?  because that's what the forums are for, proposing ideas, and giving feedback.

our feedback is that we don't need your proposed idea

5 minutes ago, Thural said:

by derailing do you mean saying we don't need this?  because that's what the forums are for, proposing ideas, and giving feedback.

our feedback is that we don't need your proposed idea

First off who is "we" all ive seen so far is you and my buddy salergo say no. Everyone else said sure and then people started derailing the thread.

All thread derailments considered, you can hit it with an cold proc and a blast proc to stun it. Ice Spring does both with a single bullet jump. No stun is guaranteed as Bursas in-animation put low priority on stuns, but at least the cold proc nails em for a few seconds, giving you plenty of time to lock them in an animation so they can't turn.

Like this: