Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trading police

(XBOX)ItsChemical

Ok listen up my fellow tenno. Ive been having a problem....and a story. Once upon a tuesday little Chem was trying to sell his Orthos prime set for 50p, so he could by himself some cool stuff. About 17.2 seconds later I got a reply. I didnt have a dojo so I said "meet me at maroo's bazzar server 3." I went there and sent him an inv. 5 minutes pass and he still didnt join. So I asked him "hey did you get the invite." He replied with "yes but Im not joining orthos is worth 20-30p." I then proceeded to ask him if he wanted it for 15p, but then he said "no I already have one and im reporting on region chat you scumbag." Im just there wondering if Im gonna be on Drama Alert. Have you tenno ever got cought by the trading police

SUMMARY: Hello TennoAlert nation im your host Killer Loki lests get ROOOIGHT in to the news. Local tenno ItsChemical caught trying to sell prime parts to minors. He was reported to region chat. No news of his where abouts have been revealed.    P.S after this happend its gotten harder for me to trade and I sell thing relativley cheep too

Eh, the trade chat is a pretty hostile place. Once a guy kept yelling at me (in all caps, didn't block it because it was just so funny) for nearly 20 minutes because I was trying to buy a nova prime part for a low price (plat was tight then.)

At the end of his rant he informed me that I had been reported. Not a minute later somebody sold me the part I needed at my asking price.

If you're having trouble trading, its not because some idiot on the internet reported you, don't worry

Edited by bowiespoon

10 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

Eh, the trade chat is a pretty cutthroat place. Once a guy kept yelling at me (in all caps, didn't block it because it was just so funny) for nearly 20 minutes because I was trying to buy a nova prime part for a low price (plat was tight then.)

At the end of his rant he informed me that I had been reported. Not a minute later somebody sold me the part I needed at my asking price.

If you're having trouble trading, its not because some idiot on the internet reported you, don't worry

lol. no srsly tho I did a test once. I tried to sell blin justice

Edited by D20
Removed hidden part.

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

No seriously, no wonder you didnt get a response, Blind Justice is such a common thing.

Well, as per the description, it's actually uncommon.

Jokes aside, there are a lot of people who would (and do) buy these, even if just to save some time. I do it all the time, selling either Aura or "rare" mods to people who might need them, like Flow, Blaze and all these. Though I always sell them maxed out.

There is no reason not to sell these, especially when you consider that some "common" mods are actually quite hard to get.

Just ignore kids like that. After a minute ask them whats up. If they start pushing for ANY new price after agreeing to one already, they are going to repeatedly do this and scam you. Simply tell the person goodbye and ignore them

"/ignore [username]" is your friend for kids like this. I've done a lot of TF2 Unusual Hat trading before I got deep into Warframe. These traders are often as bad as those picky, greedy kids. Just don't get tugged around by a cheapskate.