Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Help With Golem Assassination For Quest Completion.

LogicBreaker

Question

Been trying to get help with this and it's almost impossible. For one I was recently suspended for chats with no warning or having been giving an end time and the Golem seems to have waaay too much health for the seemingly pointless damage the Archwings do. Is there anyone here that can maybe help me?

8 answers to this question

I usually used Itzal to teleport behind and fire Velocitus charged shots to kill it, critical hits will kill it quickly enough. (no Forma needs to be wasted on Archwing)

Keep in mind that bosses' difficulty is adjusted to the squad's conclave rating, solo is easiest.

On 29.7.2016 at 9:13 PM, Gelkor said:

Wow some misinformation there, "Don't use Odonata."  Ok

No I dont think it is misinformation. Your video shows someone that has done the fight enough times to get out of trouble fast. Plus you do an insane amount of damage with your gun. New players do not have those skills (initially) nor do they have enough firepower. - It is a similar to the discussion why you would bring Rhino or Valkyr to a boss fight. Some warframes just make the job easier for new players.

I have taken lots of new players to Jordas. They need tankier archwing frames that can soak more hits or provide some healing. After a few runs they know the drill and know when to run. Only then are they able to fight with a squishy archwing like Odonata or Itzal. 

Edited by k05h

20 minutes ago, k05h said:

No I dont think it is misinformation. Your video shows someone that has done the fight enough times to get out of trouble fast. Plus you do an insane amount of damage with your gun. New players do not have those skills (initially) nor do they have enough firepower. - It is a similar to the discussion why you would bring Rhino or Valkyr to a boss fight. Some warframes just make the job easier for new players.

I have taken lots of new players to Jordas. They need tankier archwing frames that can soak more hits or provide some healing. After a few runs they know the drill and know when to run. Only then are they able to fight with a squishy archwing like Odonata or Itzal. 

The damage I'm dealing with that gun is because of Odonata.  Given the choice between standard Odonata and Itzal, I'd say Odonata is still the better bet, it's far tankier than Itzal, and due to sprint boosters mobility isn't as much of an issue, that's what I started farming and soloing him on, when all I had was a single forma Imperator. Odonata has a weirdly bad rap from people who all assume that because it's the starter wing it must be weak, it is very much not. Also, Itzal in inexperienced hands on Jordas can cause an accidental abort if they panic and blink outside the arena, leading to Ordis triggering an extraction.

Edited by Gelkor

I solo'd it with my Odonata and Imperator. Both of them didn't have forma or potato, and not to mention I haven't even maxed Odonata yet. Just use Corrosive Projection (a Coaction Drift would be nice too) on your frame, and use Corrosive for your Arch-Gun.

Edited by secret9005