Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where can i farm xp now?

Shera_Zard

Question

8 answers to this question

The new go-to nodes seem to be Berehynia, Sedna or Akkad, Eris. Depending on whether the weapon is good for stealth runs or not going on Spy missions could be another way.

I mostly level things passively while doing Heiracon runs for cores since people tend to stay in Affinity range there. That does take 3-4 missions to fully level an item, but since I'm not even using it I'm OK with that rate of Affinity gain. I wouldn't take an unranked Warframe there though, just weapons.

Just now, WrathAscending said:

I mostly level things passively while doing Heiracon runs for cores since people tend to stay in Affinity range there. That does take 3-4 missions to fully level an item, but since I'm not even using it I'm OK with that rate of Affinity gain. I wouldn't take an unranked Warframe there though, just weapons.

Why not take an unranked frame? Unless you need the powers of the frame for defence, theres no reason not to. 

Just now, armedpoop said:

Why not take an unranked frame? Unless you need the powers of the frame for defence, theres no reason not to. 

Public matches. I'm usually the only defensive/CC frame present, or at least the only one there who's covering that role.

If it was a pre-made group where I wasn't in charge of defence/CC then sure, but I've had a few occasions where everyone else is using Atlas, Saryn, or Valkyr and been more interested in getting kills than looking after the Extractors.

10 hours ago, redboyvideo1397 said:

where can i farm xp now?draco changed akk nerfed xp

Void - lvl 40 MD

Sedna - berehynia, hydron

Pluto - hieracon

Eris - xini

Lua spy missions

I do not mention solo stealth, cause it takes to much effort, lol.

Also, buy affinity booster.

Edited by Haxa6