Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enable Players To See What Warframe Their Teammates Are Using In The Pre-Game Lobby.

Aspari

Title says it all. I want to know if anyone is gonna be packing a Frost or an Ember for a defense mission so I can do it if nobody else will.

The title has been edited due to players making a good point about seeing weapons. Wouldn't want someone dropping out of a group just because I was bringing a Machete to a game.

Edited by Aspari

I'd like an option to turn off this "full-inspect" xD I just dislike people eyeing on my gear o:

It's just to see what Warframe you may be using so someone else can pick another more suitable to the mission, not a full body search of weapons and such.

I'd like an option to turn off this "full-inspect" xD I just dislike people eyeing on my gear o:

I don't think it should allow a user to see what weapons and mods are being used, just the Warframe.

I think we should be able to view frame and loadout of our teammates, or at least which frame/power is being used. It would really help alleviate the problem balancing the entire team for specific mission like yesterday corrosive defense weekend mission which required Frost or Loki to divert napalmeers' attention away from the pod.

Loadout viewing would be fine, although not entirely necessary.

Maybe allow them to see JUST the Warframe and weapons.

But when you get into being able to see ranks, mod capacity, mods, etc, then you open the window for griefing, people dropping group because of elitism wanting only the best in the run, etc. And I'm not even sure they need to see weapons. Just the Warframes.

I don't want to see a "Oh, you're bringing a Burston/Skana/Machete/whatever? I'm not going in there with you." and you see people dropping group or somecrap.

They already show your squad's warframes at the edge of the screen.... too bad it's way too subtle and hard to see. I'd at least want an idea of what frame it actually is, and probably the weapons they have.

Maybe allow them to see JUST the Warframe and weapons.

But when you get into being able to see ranks, mod capacity, mods, etc, then you open the window for griefing, people dropping group because of elitism wanting only the best in the run, etc. And I'm not even sure they need to see weapons. Just the Warframes.

I don't want to see a "Oh, you're bringing a Burston/Skana/Machete/whatever? I'm not going in there with you." and you see people dropping group or somecrap.

Oh god, you just reminded me of the days in ME3. Pug joins my game. 5 seconds later, leaves. I'm so sorry I didn't use a level 20 Geth Infiltrator with Piranha with level 5 mods and all level 3/4 amps on a Gold match......

Edited by PaperAlien

This would be very helpful, mostly because when doing defence missions where we're not fighting infected, it's a nice idea to have a frost on the team, but I don't like busting out my frost very much if there's another, I do on the other hand enjoy running with my Vauban, because it's so useful to deal with large crowds or enemies.

They already show your squad's warframes at the edge of the screen.... too bad it's way too subtle and hard to see. I'd at least want an idea of what frame it actually is, and probably the weapons they have.

You have to zoom out and even then, with how the thing "rotates" around the screen, it is difficult to SEE your group members even after zooming out. And the thing slowly rotates around, meaning you can only see 1 and maybe the edge of another on the other side of the screen..... yeah that doesn't work very well.

Oh god, you just reminded me of the days in ME3. Pug joins my game. 5 seconds later, leaves. I'm so sorry I didn't use a level 20 Geth Infiltrator with Piranha with level 5 mods and all level 3/4 amps on a Gold match......

Oh, I tried ME3 multiplayer. The day I decided "screw this" is three times in a row... I was a Level 2, hit the "Random Match" button (because Randoms gave you 2x the reward, so you're punished for NOT randomizing) and it stuck me in a Silver match. I was a Soldier, because that's the class I liked.

*BAM!*

Near instant vote kick.

Hit Random again. Silver Match. Vote kicked.

Hit Random again, Bronze match. Vote kicked.

Well, sorry, I'm only Level 2 and I have to start somewhere. Nope. got vote kicked out of 3 matches in a row, because I was a Level 2 soldier. *rolls eyes* said "screw it" and never touched ME3 multiplayer again. Did most of the singleplayer, and haven't played it since.

Well, sorry, I'm only Level 2 and I have to start somewhere. Nope. got vote kicked out of 3 matches in a row, because I was a Level 2 soldier. *rolls eyes* said "screw it" and never touched ME3 multiplayer again. Did most of the singleplayer, and haven't played it since.

Oh no! You're expected to start off at N7 9001 and have all level 20 characters! Even for Bronze! And if you can't solo Bronze to get to that lvel then you should uninstall the game, scrub!

In all seriousness, I think you just had a bit of bad luck with the Bronze game, most of them don't kick in Bronze.

Oh no! You're expected to start off at N7 9001 and have all level 20 characters! Even for Bronze! And if you can't solo Bronze to get to that lvel then you should uninstall the game, scrub!

In all seriousness, I think you just had a bit of bad luck with the Bronze game, most of them don't kick in Bronze.

*shrugs* Lost interest in ME anyways. Got near the end, kept hearing about these oh-so-bad endings.... looked em up on youtube and........ya.

Okay.

Now and then I fire up ME2 or maybe sometime I might play ME3 up to about halfway or something. lol.

But if I want a multiplayer game that is run and gun, well. That's what Warframe is!

I don't need ME3 multiplayer to fill that niche.

I guess it's implicit, but we also need teammates names ! It's crazy to have to look in the chat.

In summary, I would put together names, warframes, abilities equipped, and artifact(s).

Weapons ? Well I don't see the point except for people who want to avoid those they don't like. Which is puerile isn't it ?

A debatable side-question : should we see who is the host ? I honestly can't decide.

Title says it all. I want to know if anyone is gonna be packing a Frost or an Ember for a defense mission so I can do it if nobody else will.

The title has been edited due to players making a good point about seeing weapons. Wouldn't want someone dropping out of a group just because I was bringing a Machete to a game.

I agree, Id like to see what people have equipped in the mission somehow, right now we cant even see the names of who has what artifact even :(

I also would like to ask though, how do you change the title? >.> Ive been wanting to figure that out for awhile.