Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Off Topic] MLG Nacho's, The Return

MagPrime

46 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Do it! Just...DO IT!

:) did you make them yet?

Not yet, gonna do them tomorrow though.

Nachos and hump day, it's gonna be a thing.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Sounds fun...but gross. I would do it if there was no mud but I'm not one for jumping in mud.

Mud runs are amazing.  If I could have taken time off, I would have got one last month. 

Love me some Dirty Dash.

2 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

america is weird

Yes, it's very strange here.... Everyone poisons themselves with their "food" daily. Nobody questions the stuff they put into the sky   And most people have just become sheep. I wouldn't be surprised if America became like the book "the giver" in 80-140 years give or take.

On August 2, 2016 at 0:35 PM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I like normal obstacle courses.

Try it some time? Its fun, especialy if you are doing it with a group. Went with my cousin who was getting married. In one of the obstacle, you crawl in muddy water under a roped ceilling. It could be barbed wires in gi jane. I swear I spotted a floater and I cleared the obstacle in record time. 

Mlg nachos would be perfect for netflicks movie night! Watching Tina Fey whiskeytangofoxtrot. 

Speaking of movies, suicide squad tomorrow. Don't care about the bad reviews, i'm going to see it.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Try it some time? Its fun, especialy if you are doing it with a group. Went with my cousin who was getting married. In one of the obstacle, you crawl in muddy water under a roped ceilling. It could be barbed wires in gi jane. I swear I spotted a floater and I cleared the obstacle in record time. 

Mlg nachos would be perfect for netflicks movie night! Watching Tina Fey whiskeytangofoxtrot. 

Speaking of movies, suicide squad tomorrow. Don't care about the bad reviews, i'm going to see it.

A-A floater?