Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Break the Meta

Latiac

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Not sure if it's outside the norm, but, I souped up my Redeemer with as much critical chance and normal damage as humanly possible, I take it just about everywhere. In addition, I'm constantly attempting to acquire new guns that I can level-up for "mastery rank" that I'll never use in an act of false-progression. Beyond that, I always seem to have a tool box of elemental frames and weapons that are specifically built for each faction.

Redeemer is a stealth(based) meta weapon since it's shotgun is silent and a crit machine, I run it on my Loki when  doing Spy missions since it can silently nuke multiple guys at once.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, so using it everywhere beyond stealth isn't any different? Darn.

Pretty much, it's why I like my ack and Brunt, almost no one uses it but it turns my Oberon into a flying blender of golden goodness that red crits like mad, specially if I have my Kavats along.

Edited by SilvaDreams

Well...I mean I usually only run with my static reflect/Link/murder(whatever you wan to call it) Trinity build with no primary, Talons/Castanas/Sancti Castanas, and Melee weapon of your choice(I usually use a spin2win slow-as-sin atterax). I really have only met one other person in my whole warframe career who uses Trinity like I do..I mean, sure I inspired some people to give it a go but I've met one other person who did nearly the same thing I do right off the bat