Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystals

SCRIPtRaven

Question

Hello, so i recently been searching a good way to farm Argon Crystals and i have found alot of posts on that but they are very old so i wanted to ask What is the best place to farm them?

And on top of that whats the best way to farm them for a MR7?

Thanks in advace :) 

Edited by TheBillyBob565

13 answers to this question

Ani, Void. It's a survival mission and usually ten minutes in I get at least one.

Bringing farming Frames such as Pilfering Hydroid, Nekros, Ivara, or Ore Gaze Atlas would be better. I also recommend bringing a Smeeta Kavat. It can either give you the planet's rare resource (in a pack of 3-6) or double the rewards you pick up.

Just now, secret9005 said:

Ani, Void. It's a survival mission and usually ten minutes in I get at least one.

Bringing farming Frames such as Pilfering Hydroid, Nekros, Ivara, or Ore Gaze Atlas would be better. I also recommend bringing a Smeeta Kavat. It can either give you the planet's rare resource (in a pack of 3-6) or double the rewards you pick up.

thanks this will be usefull for high level players but im just MR7 any tips for that?

They're a rare resource drop in the Void.

Endless missions (Defence, Survival, Interception) give the largest concentration of enemies and so make it more likely someone will drop them. Smeeta Kavats can give them to you in bundles of 5 or 6- in today's Sortie my Smeeta handed me literally 20 of them. Nekros and Pilfering Swarm Hydroid can also increase your odds.

Edited by WrathAscending

You can only get them in the void... If I'm only looking for 1 or 2 I'll just do exterminates with a Scavenger mod (allows pets to open lockers) on and search everything. Smeeta kavat can also use Charm to give you argon while you are in the void

1 minute ago, TheBillyBob565 said:

thanks this will be usefull for high level players but im just MR7 any tips for that?

If you can't farm for the frames yourself, just look for them in the recruiting channel. Bringing a full squad also increases the number of spawns, that might also help.

My personal favorite is go on a low level void capture and just stay till I get the argon I need. Bring a nekros or pilfering hydroid to make it go smoother. Alternatively or in addition bring a smeeta kavat and hang out till charm gives you some. It'll take awhile probably but it's an easy-ish method.

7 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Left a mission with 21 argon some days ago. No drops from the mission, just Smeeta things.

28 minutes ago, TheBillyBob565 said:

Hello, so i recently been searching a good way to farm Argon Crystals and i have found alot of posts on that but they are very old so i wanted to ask What is the best place to farm them?

And on top of that whats the best way to farm them for a MR7?

Thanks in advace :) 

I was helping a Rank-5 Tenno yesterday for argons, he needed 2. First went 2 MOT survival-20 minutes (found 1) then went to the Exterminate (found 1). just to mention that I wasn't equipped with any boosters or luck. Just look for the secret rooms if playing the exterminates. Its rng after all.

Wanna add one thing, if you get a rare resource drop booster that will do the trick and a resource booster will also double the count.

I have more luck in finding them more often as a container drop than an enemy drop. So when I need crystals I run exterminate or sabotage(more this because of bonus form caches), survival should be fine too, and loot entire map (break every container and open every cache), kill every enemy in sight. You can also equip that mod which gives you a chance to open locked cache if you have it.

I assume you're quite new player so try to find some videos on YT about hidden rooms in the void as there are lots of them.

Your mastery rank doesn't mean a lot to be honest. It doesn't really say if you can/can't do things, at mr7 you have only locked a few weapons + syndicate ones but you can be a powerhouse even at mr0, it's only matter of catalyst and 1-4 formas(what are easy to get now) on your favorite weapon and you are suited for enitre game until you want to stay for very long in endless missions or play so called Trials

6 hours ago, Luario said:

I have more luck in finding them more often as a container drop than an enemy drop. So when I need crystals I run exterminate or sabotage(more this because of bonus form caches), survival should be fine too, and loot entire map (break every container and open every cache), kill every enemy in sight. You can also equip that mod which gives you a chance to open locked cache if you have it.

I assume you're quite new player so try to find some videos on YT about hidden rooms in the void as there are lots of them.

Your mastery rank doesn't mean a lot to be honest. It doesn't really say if you can/can't do things, at mr7 you have only locked a few weapons + syndicate ones but you can be a powerhouse even at mr0, it's only matter of catalyst and 1-4 formas(what are easy to get now) on your favorite weapon and you are suited for enitre game until you want to stay for very long in endless missions or play so called Trials

yep thats whats just happened to me in a mobile defense in void i got one from a container