Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your morning/hygiene routine?

(PSN)Bushido-Rises

Just curious.  

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

The 1000 crunches part makes me feel bad about just showering, getting ready, oiling my hair and eating breakfast in the morning. 

But in all seriousness, mine would be waking up, roll around for 5 minutes and then get up. Shower, put hair in a towel then eat breakfast. Afterwards I blow dry my hair and oil it, then brush my teeth and put on makeup. Leave, afterwards. 

Wake up do nothing....

50 minutes ago, (PS4)definitelydan said:

The 1000 crunches part makes me feel bad about just showering, getting ready, oiling my hair and eating breakfast in the morning. 

But in all seriousness, mine would be waking up, roll around for 5 minutes and then get up. Shower, put hair in a towel then eat breakfast. Afterwards I blow dry my hair and oil it, then brush my teeth and put on makeup. Leave, afterwards. 

Though I'm looking to get fit, how did you work your way up to 1000?

5 hours ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Wait, am I the only one here who watched American Psycho? :crylaugh: 

No, but I sadly haven't seen it.

All I do is crunch up my face. Enhanced wrinkles.

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Ive been trying to lose some weight so been doing 100 push up, 100 sit ups, 100 squats. Then run10km.

My hair seems to have started falling out so i might need to invest in some hair growth formula also at this rate.

this is a great infomercial