Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arching solo xp farming

D4K4R

Question

Anybody knows the best ways to farm xp for archwing? Preferably solo.

I heard Mob Def on Neptune is pretty good, but it's very hard (i kill surrounding enemies every second, they still destroy the target in 50 seconds). From Sabotages i get kinda mediocre xp (1 level/weapon/mission). I didnt try Caelus, should I try it?

6 answers to this question

There is no best way when soloing in archwing. I highly recommend doing Mob Def on Neptune with a squad for good reasons:

• Enemies charge at you on one point instead of sometimes wondering off like in interception.
  • Since the map is an enclosed space, they don't spawn way out in the distance.
  • With an enclosed space, everyone is within shared-affinity range.
  • With a full squad you won't have to worry so much about the defense point.
  • More players in a squad equals more enemies coming at you.

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Not anymore, because affinity share range nerf

If done correctly most mobs go to one spot, where you can still get the most xp out of it, but it still take a long time to get to lvl 30

Edited by Dries110

For melee archwing weapons do solo exterminates on mars or venus: basically spam melee attacks with one of the more tanky archwings equiped. I know its slow but I haven't found any faster way to level archmelee solo. 

For primary weapons I use archwing sabotage on jupiter. Shoot the enemies at max range through the long corridors to get stealth kill multipliers. For some reason archwing weapons make noise in space and it can be heard to some distance (about the range of an amesha decoy bubble is the audio range of most weapons), kill from oudside that range to stack stealth kills. You sometimes lose the stealth multiplier but can quickly build it up again and its a good enough boost for me to get from unranked to level 10 to 15 in one mission. Even getting to 200% multiplier from the first two enemies in a room is still like getting three extra kills that room.

They work for solo, but these methods are all really slow compared to a squad running the neptune mobile defense node. That is where the real exp is at. It takes about two runs to rank a melee and primary at the same time a full 30 ranks.

Edited by PAX_NL

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

Not anymore, because affinity share range nerf

It wasn't a nerf, it was always like that. But when DE added a UI icon for the range, we finally knew how stupidly small it is >.> 

i say you should try the MD on Neptune again. If you can't at least solo it, get a friend or clan mate with tough equipment