Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the Operator Poop?

BlazerEraser

1 minute ago, Dark_Solaris said:

I am jealous and I am also proud. Neither are alright. Both are wrong.  

Being someone who is proud because I have something like Technology is no better then someone who is jealous of it. I see myself as someone least to this one who is jealous of mine. That man's jealousy is my pride. I am least than him.

Just now, Dark_Solaris said:

Being someone who is proud because I have something like Technology is no better then someone who is jealous of it. I see myself as someone least to this one who is jealous of mine. That man's jealousy is my pride. I am least than him.

The reason I wrote this is because it is off topic to this thread altogether. Since this is in the Off Topic section.

I am working out to lose my fat to make my ligaments look a little bigger though. My probably is my fat. Even though people get confused as why I go to the gym. They said yeah but you wont look big. But I think this would me a lot with that jealousy I have. I have also had my pride shattered. They were like scales they were shattered. I am working on my jealousy. By working out and having a lot of sex with this woman who thinks I am different. This guy tries to get her to cheat on me with him and make him think he is bigger than I am. Someone who is bigger because he has a bigger body with bigger ligaments. I restored her back in love by having no desire for them group of women asking me to come away with them. Something that was hidden by everyone but she knew about it. She still thinks I am different. I am glad though. I did not go with those women. They would have got me proud.

3 hours ago, BlazerEraser said:

maybe he thinks Lotus keeps the Tenno checked with the "under 18" rule. Not that it would stop them either way.

More like 21, because Ive seen some operators that look diffrent

Edited by Wolfnrun

1 hour ago, Dark_Solaris said:

I am working out to lose my fat to make my ligaments look a little bigger though. My probably is my fat. Even though people get confused as why I go to the gym. They said yeah but you wont look big. But I think this would me a lot with that jealousy I have. I have also had my pride shattered. They were like scales they were shattered. I am working on my jealousy. By working out and having a lot of sex with this woman who thinks I am different. This guy tries to get her to cheat on me with him and make him think he is bigger than I am. Someone who is bigger because he has a bigger body with bigger ligaments. I restored her back in love by having no desire for them group of women asking me to come away with them. Something that was hidden by everyone but she knew about it. She still thinks I am different. I am glad though. I did not go with those women. They would have got me proud.

uhh..

..you really need to work on past/present tense mate 

and you also might want to go to an off-topic chat thread(i.e. lpw) if you want to talk about.. that stuff.

4 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Well, there is nothing saying whether or not the Operators do indeed poop or not, since we're not quite sure they eat either. (No food, no poop.) They could perhaps be subsisting on the energy of the Universe? (I don't know man... >  . >)

They are indeed children, so I'm not quite sure they would possess a drive for such a thing as "sex" as we know of it. Um... I'm actually debating in my mind whether or not they are kids, or if their minds are mature enough to think about that sort of thing... Let's say it like this, if the Tenno indeed had urges of that sort, and explored them with each other or with themselves... would there even be a benefit to it? I'm not so sure they are even capable of creating offspring, as the Void may have caused irrevocable damage to their reproductive systems. (If it did it to the Sentient, why not the Tenno?)

How this topic moved from talking about if Operators could poop or not, to how/if they have sex, or even if they have the drive to?
That is beyond me.

I'll uh... I'll show myself out now...
I don't really want to get dragged down this road...

dear gosh, i kinda agree though

29 minutes ago, Dark_Solaris said:

Not all of it was the past and present though.

there wasn't really any consistency in your post, and I have no idea who you're talking about. What group of women? What's hidden? What does this have to do with the op and/or jealousy?

6 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Well, there is nothing saying whether or not the Operators do indeed poop or not, since we're not quite sure they eat either. (No food, no poop.) They could perhaps be subsisting on the energy of the Universe? (I don't know man... >  . >)

They are indeed children, so I'm not quite sure they would possess a drive for such a thing as "sex" as we know of it. Um... I'm actually debating in my mind whether or not they are kids, or if their minds are mature enough to think about that sort of thing... Let's say it like this, if the Tenno indeed had urges of that sort, and explored them with each other or with themselves... would there even be a benefit to it? I'm not so sure they are even capable of creating offspring, as the Void may have caused irrevocable damage to their reproductive systems. (If it did it to the Sentient, why not the Tenno?)

How this topic moved from talking about if Operators could poop or not, to how/if they have sex, or even if they have the drive to?
That is beyond me.

I'll uh... I'll show myself out now...
I don't really want to get dragged down this road...

Man, the video game equivalent of Fridge Logic at its finest o_o

I like it!

n0Hccrs.gif

3 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

something off topic just like this board is. hahahaha

the point is i'm pretty sure most people here couldn't understand what you were saying, and don't know who 'those women' are, or why you didn't choose to go with them. off topic has threads for a reason. it's not just a big chat room. you'd be better off posting your ramblings in a place like last post wins which is more like a chat room. posting them in this thread is really.. out of place, and awkward.

and yes. I am salty as sh** right now, I know. sorry mate.

Edited by TheMetrocop