Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Impossible player

Biblefreak

Has anyone else been visited by the impossible user? Today i was invited to a game with a level 0 player while i was in solo. He/She took me to the mission to get the foundry segment, they were able to chat, i can't send them a friend invite, and they got offline without the system telling me that the squad was disbanded. On top of all of this the mission had some dialogue that is not supposed to be there. The dialogue mentioned the twin queens. Before you ask I have no video of the extra dialogue. Does anyone have any ideas? Could this be the new twin Queens mission start? Thank ya'll in advance.

Edited by Biblefreak

Vor prize features dialogue of vor talking about the twin queens.

“You have murdered my sons and disgraced me before my Queens. But soon the Ascaris will complete its task and bring you to me."

"I did this for my love, my Queens. They will forgive my insubordination when I deliver you to them."

"You have murdered my sons and disgraced me before my Queens. But soon the Ascaris will complete its task and bring you to me."

Edited by 321agemo

2 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Vor prize features dialogue of vor talking about the twin queens.

“You have murdered my sons and disgraced me before my Queens. But soon the Ascaris will complete its task and bring you to me."

"I did this for my love, my Queens. They will forgive my insubordination when I deliver you to them."

"You have murdered my sons and disgraced me before my Queens. But soon the Ascaris will complete its task and bring you to me."

I think these lines were always there since a year ago (when I fresh started Warframe) you guys must be veterans if that's the case xD