The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE NEW ARCHWING WEAPONS

Riakatsu

Question

Alright, since I can't find an answer already, I am just wondering if it's possible to get the Archwing weapons from missions like you used to be able to, if it's just in the syndicates that's literally the most ridiculous thing ever so please, someone help me out

9 answers to this question

Syndicate and trading only. It's better this way.*

*I'm biased because I've amassed a small fortune of Archwing and Archwing Weapon parts over my year long obsession with Caelus and Salacia, I've been selling everything since it became trade-able.

TBH i prefer it the way it is now. Grinding the AW exterminate for a piss poor chance at getting a Decurion part was worse than doing T1 void and only getting more keys.

...because more often than not you got literally nothing.

It's only better this way if you regularly use syndicates, which I don't, and besides that, you can't keep a constant a rating with each syndicate to get the Archwing parts and consolidating they are always adding more is completely stupid, I don't know why you all think this is better because the syndicates have opposition to each other, sorry instead of dealing with the syndicates, I'd like to farm, it's easy, it's fast (for me at least, it takes nothing out of my day and Archwing doesn't bore me like it probably does you guys) syndicates has made it even harder for me to get the weapons I want because now I have to switch between being hated by 3 and being loved by 3 and it's completely stupid, sorry, I'd rather not deal with trying to get my red veil syndicate, Perrin sequence, AND new Loka out of the 44,000 negative, if there's anything that made me even angrier about this update than I needed to be, it was what they did with Archwing weaponry

if you don't wish to trade, or buy them from syndicates, well, you are stuck with only one arch-melee weapon, two arch-gun if you have enough resources to craft grattler, if not, you are stuck with only one arch-gun, that mean you will never get any better than imperator and maybe grattler, for arch-melee, you will never get any better than veritux.

1 hour ago, nicklam445 said:

if you don't wish to trade, or buy them from syndicates, well, you are stuck with only one arch-melee weapon, two arch-gun if you have enough resources to craft grattler, if not, you are stuck with only one arch-gun, that mean you will never get any better than imperator and maybe grattler, for arch-melee, you will never get any better than veritux.

Knux as well is fully craftable I think (don't know if it's worthy though).

I think that's not a good solution too. That would be better if you could buy to the syndicates a complete weapon instead of parts. They put all 3 parts in 3 different syndicates that are not linked together, so you literally HAVE to trade to complete any archwing weapon (or switching syndicates but that's a complete pain in the &#! so nothxbye). I would like to have an alternative as well...

Syndicate weapons being gated behind a rank or trading is OK, these weapons are - for the most of them - powerful. But being forced to trade for random archwing MR fodding weapons ?

Edited by Chewarette

On 8/5/2016 at 7:34 PM, Riakatsu said:

sorry, I'd rather not deal with trying to get my red veil syndicate, Perrin sequence, AND new Loka out of the 44,000 negative,

Stick with the syndicates you are positive with and buy duplicate weapon parts. Trade those in trade chat.  
I don't like the whole hassle of trade either, I just spend minimum amount of time on it. 99% of my gaming time is spend on playing the game, not being a Wall Street broker looking to buy/sell/trade.

1-3 times a day I "type WTT my stuff for your stuff" and that's it, a total of 1 minute to see if anybody replies.  If not, try again the next day, and the next, and the next.  EVENTUALLY one day you will get a bite. I can wait, it's better than giving up and not doing anything at all.

Honestly the fact that you have to trade doesn't bother me. It's not new, if your favorite frame has its augment mods in Syndicates that are against you, you pretty much had to trade for those as well. I'm just patient about it, I'm not gonna die in every mission because I don't have this or that.

On 05.08.2016 at 10:14 AM, Riakatsu said:

Alright, since I can't find an answer already, I am just wondering if it's possible to get the Archwing weapons from missions like you used to be able to, if it's just in the syndicates that's literally the most ridiculous thing ever so please, someone help me out

Yes, in my experience they still drop, though chances are abysmal. I got some kind of barrel from running archwing exterminate after the Spectres of the Rail gone live.