Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Bundles

Geapok

Question

Well, im questioning about bundles in warframe ( exactly the ones of premium skins), as i bought rhino palatine skin and banshee soprana skins separately, but lately i took a look into their bundles and saw that in the rhino one has the palatine jat kittag skin wich i like kinda much and the banshee one have the sonicor ( wich is meh, but i kinda use the sonicor pretty much, so worth) and the sigil.

My question is: there isnt a discount for buying the skin separately in the bundle?, if i want now those articles i posted up there, i have to pay the price of FULL BUNDLE ( althought i have the most priced part of the bundle) for just 1 or 2 cheap things? or it exists the actual discount, but doesnt shows up.

And sorry for my english :P

Edited by Geapok

7 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

If it recalls me well, if you buy the bundle and send a ticket to DE, they will refund the platinum value of the separate skin. It might take a wile since their overburden but its possible as it has happened to others here in the game.

So for example, if I bought the palatine rhino skin, and I thought about getting the full bundle, I can just ask support to give me the full bundle for 165-225= 60p? Since I already own the skin 

10 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

So for example, if I bought the palatine rhino skin, and I thought about getting the full bundle, I can just ask support to give me the full bundle for 165-225= 60p? Since I already own the skin 

Nope, they would refund the plat cost of the skin and remove it from your account. Then you would buy the bundle as normal.

9 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

not exactly, You have to purchase the full bundle first. Only after doing so will they refund your previous purchase

35 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Nope, they would refund the plat cost of the skin and remove it from your account. Then you would buy the bundle as normal.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

not exactly, You have to purchase the full bundle first. Only after doing so will they refund your previous purchase

so, I bought the skin for 165p, then I bought the full bundle for 225p, then I talk to support and then give me back the 165p? or they just give me back the skin? since I have 2 now?

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

so, I bought the skin for 165p, then I bought the full bundle for 225p, then I talk to support and then give me back the 165p? or they just give me back the skin? since I have 2 now?

If you have two they will give you a refund on one of the skins