Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Special Request to DE's.

0VR0B0R0S

There is any way to get Edo Prime Armor set from somewhere? Because i really, really want that set and im ready to pay dollars or platinums for it. I know it was on prime access but.. I really wanna buy that somehow. Im even check warframe profile sellers on some sites but meh, i dont know but i think its not legal so, and i dont want to play another guys profile actually. I just want those armors DE! Please do something for me, thank you :D

The only way to get past prime access accessories so far is to wait for the corresponding frame to get vaulted AND for the prime vault to be opened.

Which would mean wuite the wait since Volt won't enter the vault till we're 2 PAs after Nekros Prime, and then who knows when it'll open - supposing that Edo Prime gets bundled with Volt again which is not assured.

So, yeah.

Edited by Autongnosis

21 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Wait until the next unvaulting, although it will probably come with both Ember and the weapons. DE doesn't like separate packs.

I bet the next unvaulting feature Ember with Pyra Prime.

I don't think Edo Prime's coming anytime soon (as in, this year) back. But it will, though.

Edited by NightmareT12