Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

8 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

I'm talking about Umbra. If DE make his set cost a total of sixty Nitain to build......

They said in the last devstream that Umbra warframes aren't going to be something that we just farm and build.

9 minutes ago, Extroah said:

They said in the last devstream that Umbra warframes aren't going to be something that we just farm and build.

No they said it's not going to be like "Oh he's here, go farm those blueprints."

So that can either mean is parts are gained from a quest or he'll be he first frame we get that's already fully built without having to pay platinum.

Who knows what'll happen. But if the word Nitain is brought up.....

Nah, Vauban Prime's 5 nitain for each part including the BP final. It's stupid though, I mean it's bad enough you gotta get a buttload of oxium and cryotic, but then 20 of a resource that only comes out like 4 times a day. I know they halved the oxium (which would have been the easiest of the 3 to obtain anyway). I'd rather them have chopped the cryotic in half or better yet, the stupid nitain. I don't think a single player in this game likes nitain. It's arguably the single worst thing DE ever introduced to the game.

10 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

Nah, Vauban Prime's 5 nitain for each part including the BP final. It's stupid though, I mean it's bad enough you gotta get a buttload of oxium and cryotic, but then 20 of a resource that only comes out like 4 times a day. I know they halved the oxium (which would have been the easiest of the 3 to obtain anyway). I'd rather them have chopped the cryotic in half or better yet, the stupid nitain. I don't think a single player in this game likes nitain. It's arguably the single worst thing DE ever introduced to the game.

many wanted something to do , i just see it as another thing to do. i personally am not in a rush to make anything and try to enjoy the process of the items creation. make it have more meaning. but thats just me. many have  time constraints and such, so i do see the issue with wanting to get it done fast . but typically i have more then enough materials to make it by just doing the daily grind to this point  

excluding cursed plastids and argon crystals  x. x 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

many wanted something to do , i just see it as another thing to do. i personally am not in a rush to make anything and try to enjoy the process of the items creation. make it have more meaning. but thats just me. many have  time constraints and such, so i do see the issue with wanting to get it done fast . but typically i have more then enough materials to make it by just doing the daily grind to this point

excluding cursed plastids and argon crystals  x. x

at least you can openly farm plastics and argon crystals. You can only get nitain when THEY say you can have them. Roughly 4 times a day, and when you work 40 hours a week, you might be able to get 1 or 2 a day as opposed to getting as many plastids and argons as you go hard for.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

at least you can openly farm plastics and argon crystals. You can only get nitain when THEY say you can have them. Roughly 4 times a day, and when you work 40 hours a week, you might be able to get 1 or 2 a day as opposed to getting as many plastids and argons as you go hard for.

usually you do the alerts when you can, but id just suggest people to have a stockpile of it just in case. ....

30 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

1. Sorry for the typos lol 

2.ARE YOU TELLING ME  TO READ 120+ PAGES  

1. np we all do it (i tend to when im tired)

2. LOL NO WAY, i was just saying thats parts of it , i have the OP with some of the discussion topics 

if you really want to know I can sum up some of the conjecture for you