Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Significant improvement, incredibly easier to get around. Maybe make it slightly more clear in the Discussions section that it's fan speculation and conjecture (due to "info, concepts discussed" may be a tad unclear). Besides that, the OP is much much better than its previous state.

Enjoy your Mello Yello.

It needed to be done in all honesty ive just been procrastinating .....i didnt know what to keep vs delete

thanks for your help lazerskink , and i did enjoy my mello yello ^w ^ 
ill make a note in discussion tab on just that 

48 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

cleaner and easier for access-ablity  . I find it more polished  and it doesn't give you everything everything at your face at once

glad its better , I just want it so everyone can traverse it easily and get the info 

"RELEASE PLAN (Fingers crossed behind my back)

Part I: Lunaro
Part one will be called LUNARO. This team sport promises to reinvigorate the Conclave for those Tenno that didn’t have a taste for Tenno blood. We are releasing Lunaro later this week on PC! 

Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me.

Part III: War Within
Part three will be called WAR WITHIN. This update will be dropped in and around TennoCon and contain our next ambitious cinematic quest. We’re excited for Tenno to face up against the Grineer Queens, learning more of their mysterious past… but be warned: as in the Second Dream, we intend to grow and alter the game mechanics in surprising ways with War Within. We want to surprise and delight you.
THANKS FOR READING"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/659575-the-war-within-less-wait-more-update/?page=1

So sounds like by tennocon, everything for U19 should be released.

10 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

So sounds like by tennocon, everything for U19 should be released.

You have to keep in mind they stated there's no ETA for Umbra; I took that as "Not Update 19". Any connection between U19 and Umbra has never been discussed by DE. I think it's best to not get anyone's hopes up for U19 having him drop.

---

And before anyone says it, because I know someone will; no, Umbra not being released in U19 is not going to cause catastrophe and DE to shut down.

Edited by LazerSkink

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

You have to keep in mind they stated there's no ETA for Umbra. I took that as "Not Update 19". Any connection between U19 and Umbra has never been discussed by DE. I think it's best to not get anyone's hopes up for U19 having him drop.

True, I was just linking Steve's thread as people had started talking about the Lunaro teaser and U19.

I know that what Steve has posted, in no way, confirms anything about Umbra being in U19.

Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me.

I'm starting to wonder what kind of surprises was steve taking about on part 2, hopefully it's finally umbra to give us something to chew while waiting for u19, but after the disappointment of the "2 months" guesstimate, I'd prefer thinking that itwill be whatever else in the same way as DE has given us the info about umbra up to now.

Part III: War Within
Part three will be called WAR WITHIN. This update will be dropped in and around TennoCon and contain our next ambitious cinematic quest. We’re excited for Tenno to face up against the Grineer Queens, learning more of their mysterious past… but be warned: as in the Second Dream, we intend to grow and alter the game mechanics in surprising ways with War Within. We want to surprise and delight you.

It's still about a month for part 3 to be released, anyways I bet most of us are looking forwards to it after already 6 months without a big update in terms of expanding both content and lore.

I'd like to know in which part will Titania (not a fan of the name) be released, seems like that's currently another of DE's secrets

Edited by -----LegioN-----

38 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

-snip-

well at least there is a game plan for u19 woot !

thanks for that update NovusNova its greatly appreciated, i know many tenno are looking forward to lots of the changes and surprises in store for us 

and ....ill hold onto my x-files theme song till then  ....  *umbra Illuminati confirmed? jk*

i thought it was to be a 2 part update, but a 3 part works for me id rather everything work fine

..will this also be released on consoles before tennocon  ? dare i hope .....

OP edit: 5/13/2016 

Theories Tab Created within Discussion parent tab  (did mention implementing it, feedback appreciated)

Moved 3 sub tabs into it

• Stalker & umbra
  • metamorphosis 
  • autonomous warframe 

Added steve /novusnova info to the U19 tab in discussions

is there anything im missing in OP that should be added as a place holder or is missing please let me know? 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I don't think Umbra will be included in U19 , i mean it's just speculation , meby 19.5 or 20 ( im gonna get rekt so hard by what i said don't kill me plz )

or maybe next year :/ (Like Mios)

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm one to believe Umbra is the Half-Life 3 of Warframe. 

nah, Half-life 3 is Targis prime vault.

Umbra is actually the Bigfoot ( you can only see him on picture)

Edited by yual

1 hour ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I don't think Umbra will be included in U19 , i mean it's just speculation , meby 19.5 or 20 ( im gonna get rekt so hard by what i said don't kill me plz )

1 hour ago, yual said:

or maybe next year :/ (Like Mios)

59 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

shhhh , don't give em ideas

Sad to say it, but after the 7 months wait between U18 and U19, it seems to me that next year might be closer to us than U20.