The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

no problem, thats why the OP is there and updated , verified by me and many of the threads participants . it will probably vanish when umbra does come out though , or explode .....not sure yet

Actually, I have a friend who plays China WF, I'll ask him about the scarf which seems to be the only unsure point in your OP.

What you're pointing out in this thread, which sticks to facts, are visual similarities between Stalker and Umbra Excalibur, which are quite hard to be denied.

We don't know what that means, sure, but the connection between Stalker and Umbra is clear.

What is not, instead, is Umbra having Stalker powers or other frames' power, which is sign of misinformation and just wild speculation, as a moderator pointed out in another thread.

So no one here or anywhere is saying Umbra and Stalker are not connected and for sure all th good info are here.

I myself always link your thread as the main source on the matter.

The rest is just spreading false info and claiming own speculations are facts.

Stop following me....let me speculate in piece *flees to off topic*

Actually, I have a friend who plays China WF, I'll ask him about the scarf which seems to be the only unsure point in your OP.

the only solid info on stalker and umbra at this point is that the models are similar and resemble each other

as stated previously, we know there is a connection just not what .... at this point

powers and mechanics and many other speculations have been discussed. but again they are topics of discussion

until DE validates or confirms  any or all of them ....they are nothing but conjecture and discussion (i.e. topic name)

our info is only a pool of sources and knowledge gathered by the users who frequent this thread

any news or solid info / sources are greatly appreciated

(also images or vidoes help )  

the only solid info on stalker and umbra at this point is that the models are similar and resemble each other

as stated previously, we know there is a connection just not what .... at this point

powers and mechanics and many other speculations have been discussed. but again they are topics of discussion

until DE validates or confirms  any or all of them ....they are nothing but conjecture and discussion (i.e. topic name)

our info is only a pool of sources and knowledge gathered by the users who frequent this thread

any news or solid info / sources are greatly appreciated

(also images or vidoes help )

Precisely, which is why I appreciate the effort you put in the topic.

As you just said, the only similarities so far are on their visuals, nothing else.

We can discuss on powers, imagine everything, but there's nothing concrete that can make those speculations be considered facts.

Actually, we have the Chinese WF gameplay as a fact.

I'll let you know on the scarf!

It seems like everytime I talk to them they try and pull one lie or another so they can feel right.....I...I don't understand.

Anyone can figure out what their struggle with the releasing him again. Its an Excalibur prime cop out and nothing more. This also introduces a second exclusive frame that most will not even have the opportunity to own. Their trying to find a way to justify that it isnt an Excalibur prime cop out using the "lore" as cover. They also can't openly address us one on one, do take it personally if they don't reply to you about a topic they are clearly getting spammed about. we will get it when they have some fluff to it, probably with a cinematic to go with it too. Atleast theirs that to look forward to.

Precisely, which is why I appreciate the effort you put in the topic.

As you just said, the only similarities so far are on their visuals, nothing else.

We can discuss on powers, imagine everything, but there's nothing concrete that can make those speculations be considered facts.

Actually, we have the Chinese WF gameplay as a fact.

I'll let you know on the scarf!

much appreciated 

Where's the evidence that the scarf is removable?  All I saw in that video was a bunch of Excal Umbra Primes with scarves and various syandanas, which at least proves it doesn't take a syandana slot.  If I'm just being blind could someone please point out the one with no scarf?

PS:  That's my Mag in the screenshots of Lotus talking about Stalker going mad!  Woo!  I'm like, kinda famous, but not really, at all...

Hay OP, to answer your topic, Umbra has been Delayed for a VERY long time now, other topics where closed down due to it got Derailed, but in short:

DE have made up a "Excuse" that Umbra needs some perfect new lore, to fit into the game, if you don't hear any news by this coming Feb 2-3 weeks from now, then don't hold your breath.

He was Prommised to be given out to us Last year, it has not happened

Edited by LegionCynex

Hay OP, to answer your topic, Umbra has been Delayed for a VERY long time now, other topics where closed down due to it got Derailed, but in short:

DE have made up a "Excuse" that Umbra needs some perfect new lore, to fit into the game, if you don't hear any news by this coming Feb 2-3 weeks from now, then don't hold your breath.

He was Prommised to be given out to us Last year, it has not happened

I don't remember any promises being made to release Umbra. 

Edited by KJRenz

Where's the evidence that the scarf is removable?  All I saw in that video was a bunch of Excal Umbra Primes with scarves and various syandanas, which at least proves it doesn't take a syandana slot.  If I'm just being blind could someone please point out the one with no scarf?

PS:  That's my Mag in the screenshots of Lotus talking about Stalker going mad!  Woo!  I'm like, kinda famous, but not really, at all...

There is not evidence so far, in fact, but there's not evidence if the contrary either.

We can't tell for sure if it's something we can wear on other frames or if it's bond to Excalibur Umbra.

Though, since he can wear a Syandana on top of the scarf I'm afraid it has no separate slot so it's not something available for every frame.

But yea, we can't really be sure at the moment.

In one of the Overviews somewhere says, they are planning to get Umbra out "This year"

You don't make a statement like that and then laugh it of, saying "Oh we need more lore sry"

Found it

Overview #61

· Umbra will be making it to the global game, and we're looking at a release before the end of the year.

That doesn't sound like a promise being made, more like "We're looking to see" thing

Edited by KJRenz

There is not evidence so far, in fact, but there's not evidence if the contrary either.

We can't tell for sure if it's something we can wear on other frames or if it's bond to Excalibur Umbra.

Though, since he can wear a Syandana on top of the scarf I'm afraid it has no separate slot so it's not something available for every frame.

But yea, we can't really be sure at the moment.

OP was updated to show its most likely a auxiliary of warframe fixed cosmetics

our discussion was that i think it should be toggleable