Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another way

(PSN)TinyProject

Question

Is there ANOTHER way of getting a Saryn System because I've done Sedna assassination for 10 times without the Saryn system and I'm tired of keeping on farming judgement points just to enter the Sedna assassination and farm Saryn parts. Or otherwise, make anything tradable like the Saryn System(for the developer), tell me the other way of getting a Saryn System pls pls pls. ALSO, pls give me Saryn System if POSSIBLE, ty. I'm getting Saryn system for my Chroma System.

Edited by (PS4)TinyProject

18 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, (PS4)TinyProject said:

Is there ANOTHER way of getting a Saryn System because I've done Sedna assassination for 10 times without the Saryn system and I'm sick of keep on getting judgement points just to enter the Sedna assassination. Or otherwise, make anything tradable like the Saryn System, tell me the other way of getting a Saryn System pls pls pls.

YES. there is another way. In market, DE is selling Saryn for 300 platinum IIRC. Or you can wait another Darvo's totally legit sale, and vote Saryn.

4 hours ago, Bizzaro21 said:

sounds like M alad V all over, my advice is get a team, u share the 100 judgement points u pay to enter, so each pays 25, this way u can do 4 runs with what would take u to do one run in solo

Mind sharing which hotfix that was implemented? I'm yet to notice such thing.

I've done plenty of Kela in squads and I keep having to earn 100 50 back again.

Edited by Manyc
I knew he was wrong on something, but I guess I rushed the answer >.<

9 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Mind sharing which hotfix that was implemented? I'm yet to notice such thing.

I've done plenty of Kela in squads and I keep having to earn 100 back again.

tbh i thought it was always like that, i run with my bro DUO kela, and we lose 50 each every run, so i just assumed it scales with squad member count, sry if it was misleading

and yes u need 100 to enter, but from my experience I dont lose them all

if its a feature, then it should scale, if it is a bug, it should be implimented

28 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

tbh i thought it was always like that, i run with my bro DUO kela, and we lose 50 each every run, so i just assumed it scales with squad member count, sry if it was misleading

and yes u need 100 to enter, but from my experience I dont lose them all

if its a feature, then it should scale, if it is a bug, it should be implimented

:facepalm: It requires 100 judgement points, but it only costs 50, that's how it's been ever since day 1 of the Rathuum event on PC, and was even explained on the forum post...

1 hour ago, Bizzaro21 said:

sounds like M alad V all over, my advice is get a team, u share the 100 judgement points u pay to enter, so each pays 25, this way u can do 4 runs with what would take u to do one run in solo

That's not how it works...Each player pays 50 Judgement points.

Farm with four people Rathuum, make sure somebody brings an Ash and you can get the points for ti rather quickly. Just make sure you have 110 points when you load it up instead of 100.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

:facepalm: It requires 100 judgement points, but it only costs 50, that's how it's been ever since day 1 of the Rathuum event on PC, and was even explained on the forum post...

then its a bug, it always took the whole 100 for me in solo, i would even save up 200 so i dont play low arenas...

18 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

then its a bug, it always took the whole 100 for me in solo, i would even save up 200 so i dont play low arenas...

Again, :facepalm:

Every time I do it, it costs me 50 judgement points, the same amount that it has always cost, and always will cost.

It doesn't matter if you go solo or in a full group, everyone looses 50 points because that's how much DE made it cost.

If it is in fact costing you 100 points (not saying you need 100 to do it, but actually charges you 100 points), then record it and put a link to the footage in a support ticket.

Just now, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Again, :facepalm:

Every time I do it, it costs me 50 judgement points, the same amount that it has always cost, and always will cost.

It doesn't matter if you go solo or in a full group, everyone looses 50 points because that's how much DE made it cost.

If it is in fact costing you 100 points (not saying you need 100 to do it, but actually charges you 100 points), then record it and put a link to the footage in a support ticket.

ok i just tested and it did take 50, maybe it got patched, idk, anyway the times it did take 100 was why i thought it scales, my bad ¯\_ ツ _/¯

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

ok i just tested and it did take 50, maybe it got patched, idk, anyway the times it did take 100 was why i thought it scales, my bad ¯\_ ツ _/¯

Try contacting support (or perhaps Drew if he's not busy) and ask them to check, it should not have cost you 100 points at any point, no matter what.

Just now, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Try contacting support (or perhaps Drew if he's not busy) and ask them to check, it should not have cost you 100 points at any point, no matter what.

thanks (づᵔᗜᵔ)づ

but im good with it, and that was long ago probly wont help