Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain and best ways of obtaining it

DiBBz

Question

Okey. so ive been absent from the game since at least the end of february and only just getting back into the game and trying to get all the new prime parts and what not! and granted while i dont have the time now to grind for relics and get parts i just bought majority of my stuff with plat from trading!

however i now find myself facing a grave problem in that i need at least 50 nitain to research and build all the things that i need! however i notice nitain is no longer showing up on alerts. and also noticed you can get nitain from sabotage on grineer galeon missions. so my question is!

anyone know good spots in obtaining nitain if there is any at all ?

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, EranTerran said:

My best recommendation is to download an alert app for your phone to notify you when there is an nitan alert up.

i have always used this 

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

and always have it open on another tab! ive never seen one pop today, either they reduced the time for nitain alerts or somethings up here cause ive not caught a single alert today that has had nitain as its reward!

2 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

alerts, it still shows up, at least 4 times a day. dont even consider sabs a viable alternative

yeah ive tried around 11 sabs now at this point and not once have i gotten nitain.. they need a more viable way to farm nitain cause this waiting for 4 chances a day crap is getting quite annoying / boring!

Alerts are the primary option.

The only other option is Caches in Sabotage 2.0 missions. Open all 3, and you have a chance at Nitain. Or Xiphos parts.

It's pretty rare though. Alerts are more fruitful, but if you're in a pinch, Sabotage can work.