Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test, Rank 8 (yeah I know this must seem pathetic)

Eldritchsqueaker

Question

So I keep putting it off and it's been awhile with no results but is there any way to make this test easier? A specific build or frame or anything? Any way I can bypass this at all, because I've tried with Zephyr but that didn't really help much and I've been stuck on this test for awhile and keep getting discouraged. I can manage high level content, sorties, raids, what have you but my rank being only 7 is a problem especially since I have so much mastery I could probably be 15-16 or even higher. I just seem to struggle with timing jumps, any advice or suggestions are warranted just please no ridicule or cries of 'git gud'.

5 answers to this question

Go to the sanctuary in the tenno relays and practice. To the right once you enter the room with simaris inside.

Tips:

- Aim Gliding (holding your aim down sight button while in the air) is pretty important. Most obstacles can be jumped to just by double jump + aim glide.

- After the first 3 jumps and you have that vertical wall it can be done by bullet jumping (crouch then jump) into the wall, then just keep hitting your jump key once you've made contact with the wall.

EZ PZ hope this helps

Edited by xXRiomaXx

Make sure you are bringing a Hit-scan weapon with high magazine pool, it make it easier since you will not have to reload for a long time and since those orbs get destroyed by 1 bullet, personally I would recommend you to use Braton-like weapons.

I think Zephyr as the frame of choise is a bit counterproductive, since she take longer times to reach ground, delaying you to jump to the next plataform.

For aiming while in mid-air, you should be fine with the right click, make sure you see the orb before you jump in the direction of the next plataform.

And of course, good coordination is required, but I don't think I could suggest you that :(

GL and hope this helps you, at least a little.