Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Molecular Prime in LOR

IncognitoDev

Question

Hey everyone! Recently I've been playing as nova prime frequently and I consider her to be one of my top 3 frames to use now. I've started taking the role as battery carrier or CC during LOR and find myself getting confused with my task due to the team. During parts 2(hijacking) and 3 of the raid I come across a group that either wants me to spam molecular prime or doesn't want me using it at all especially in part 3 of the raid. I'm so confused about what they want and was wondering what exactly am I supposed to do as a nova?

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Sic Mirx said:

Well, as much as I hate Slovas, this is about the only place I'd maybe like one outside of certain Sorties. What kind of build are you using?

Probably usual duration slow.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

It could either be:

Trying to allow EV Trin to keep line of sight on enemies

or

People still dont understand that they can see where the bomb spawns on the map and consider you to be obstructing progress.

You slow as a Nova as long as you're not carrying bombs. You do you because you'll never make everyone happy.

Edited by Synpai

2 minutes ago, Synpai said:

It could either be:

Trying to allow EV Trin to keep line of sight on enemies

or

people still dont understand that they can see where the bomb spawns on the map and consider you to be obstructing progress.

I was thinking the same thing about them assuming that I'm obstructing progress from the bomb spawns. I usually don't interfere when there's a vauban involved but sometimes he's not in the raid so I figure molecular prime would be useful.

1 hour ago, IncognitoDev said:

I was thinking the same thing about them assuming that I'm obstructing progress from the bomb spawns. I usually don't interfere when there's a vauban involved but sometimes he's not in the raid so I figure molecular prime would be useful.

Myth, u can ´t Prime enemy who is not rendered in game yet. Bomb carrier spawn exactly at the same time when his mark apears. If u r not succesful with first 4 bombs there is a delay before 5th Bomb carrier spawn, start to kill enemies to increase enemies spawn.

On part 3 you slow down progression by priming enemies. Slowing enemies may result in the battery-carrier(enemy) not appearing quickly (e.g. slowed down somewhere out of sight).

Other than that, slowing may prevent trinity to find targets to EV (that are in range of the team).

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Myth, u can ´t Prime enemy who is not rendered in game yet. Bomb carrier spawn exactly at the same time when his mark apears. If u r not succesful with first 4 bombs there is a delay before 5th Bomb carrier spawn, start to kill enemies to increase enemies spawn.

This is what I needed confirmed as well. This is what seems to make people lose their mind about me using it or not. Thank you

49 minutes ago, IncognitoDev said:

This is what I needed confirmed as well. This is what seems to make people lose their mind about me using it or not. Thank you

Anytime. Forgot: We have timer on MP, we know that wave speed is 5m/s and new wave will destroy previous one so u can easilly manage where the wave will stop.

Usually a loki carrier switches with a nova on the last part of the raid so loki can distract hek with decoy. other than that at the first part its better to let loki carry while you speed them up using worm hole and use your molecular prime for crowd control. on the second part just crowd control and learn where each pad is located to avoid getting the tram destroyed by electricity in the rail.

Edited by Lethalness