Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Theory

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Well, since the primes were the og warframes, and everything not prime was mass produced for the war against the sentients, the acolytes are just mass produced warframes that chose to follow the stalker instead of the lotus. basically, they're what every edge lord wants to be someday

I think they're more pieces of Hunhow. Which would also imply Lotus was able to create Warframe-esqe type entities or even Warframes themselves which would further imply the war between Tenno and Sentient was actually a proxy war between lotus and Hunhow. Though this all hinges on the timeline of exactly when the moon got blipped into the void by lotus since that's when they went into the dream/sleep-state.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Was it not said by one of the Acolytes that Tenno are not supposed to fight each other when we were hunting them the first time?

If that is the case, what reason do they follow the guy who hunts us? Or is he lying to them about what he does? 

From where I was sitting....they didn't want to fight is but since we were protecting Alad V they had no choice? Which means that they may have been the others walking along instead of sleeping. A faction that was brought in under the STALKER as they had no leader and were looking for a path.