Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orcus Relay

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

9 answers to this question

Because he is also ment for players who have played the game for some time already and have alot prime parts so it not floods the market, and he keeps coming back same for all his items, randomly, but he does, saves you more ducats for next time till you get to all relais.

Edited by Marine027

having a relay locked cause of a jump test is just plain stupid no matter how you look at it. that has nothing to do with trying new aspects of the game that is putting a restriction on something that u have been doing since you started playing. why not an archwing mastery test? how many of you do that?

you get ur archwing on like your second quest and its not till rank 20 u get tested for it? How many people do you see playing achwing missions? i know people who have been playing for years that are not lvl 20 yet. Jumping is not some new aspect of the game. i can go to the void have it all unlocked. have the whole planet pluto unlocked, but because i cant pass a test i cant go to the relay? but yet they have no problem taking my money for plat. the mastery system is outdated and needs a rework and we and they all know it

Edited by Imperial-Ghost

These are the current in-game mechanics. There is nothing inherently wrong with a Mastery Ranking system. Sure, this (ie. the model implemented in Warframe) may not be the best way to go about it, but its the one that currently exists. If you have any constructive feedback on how to improve it, feel free to visit the Feedback section and create a thread providing it. Near as I can remember, the first 8 MR tests were a cake walk, and you gain mastery simply by playing the game. 

As for Baro, he's meant to be an incentive to progress, as the items he offers are (supposed to be) exclusives intended for higher level players who have invested time and effort into the game. In other words, he's a privilege, not a right.