Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow!! Breeders, Experts and Warframe Staff Allowed

(PSN)GnMoCsCe88

Question

Hi guys  need help identifying the smallest Real version of Bulky types, take a look at my imprints for reference:

Kk6zB3H.jpg

kS0GLb6.jpg

I got the Kubrow i wanted *-*, and I want it to be the smallest Kubrow possible, but i dont really know if there are smaller than mine or I got what I wanted, thats why im asking for ur experiences, breeding our lovely Kubrows and why I had a doubt about sizes u ask? Just because of this Picture:

2V9f7xE.jpg

I dont know if its real, a bug or fake :clem: Thx for reading, have a nice day!

BTW feel free to add ur kubrows pics(reals please not trolling >_<) for seeing which is really the smallest size about Bulky types 

Edited by (PS4)GnMoCsCe88

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)GnMoCsCe88 said:

2V9f7xE.jpg

OHMYGODIWANTIT!!

I've never bought a kubrow or kavat, because I've never felt the price was justified. I have a lotus huras because a friend lent him to me, but I wouldn't have bought one if it had come to that. But I would pay some monies for this guy! Even my abominations aren't as cute!

As for your question, all of my dogs are basically the same size. So I have no idea.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GnMoCsCe88 said:

Hi guys  need help identifying the smallest Real version of Bulky types, take a look at my imprints for reference:

Kk6zB3H.jpg

kS0GLb6.jpg

I got the Kubrow i wanted *-*, and I want it to be the smallest Kubrow possible, but i dont really know if there are smaller than mine or I got what I wanted, thats why im asking for ur experiences, breeding our lovely Kubrows and why I had a doubt about sizes u ask? Just because of this Picture:

2V9f7xE.jpg

I dont know if its real, a bug or fake :clem: Thx for reading, have a nice day!

BTW feel free to add ur kubrows pics(reals please not trolling >_<) for seeing which is really the smallest size about Bulky types 

Hey, i named one of my dogs Frosty too :)