Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas and Wukong Costmetic Helmets

(PSN)Tenchi145

Question

Has anyone seen these helmets on any of the alert cycles because even with the app on my phone and always connected I haven't seen hide nor hair of them.  I missed the Nezha Helm and lucked up on it a week later, but none of Atlas helmets have ever shown up nor have the new Wukong one.  Did I miss them or something or are they just not in the drop tables by accident.

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, ashrah said:

wish we have 1 professional designer who would work only on high quality skins....we now have lot very similar skins almost 70% of base look is used and added small details

well, you've still want that feel that you're using THIS warframe, changing the look completely would hurt the 'identity' of the warframe. I mean trinity has a skirt, rhino has a codpiece...etc. these are the basics of the warframe that imo you can't or shouldn't remove it 

I mean, you can't make rhino thin and volt bulky >.> 

also.....why discusing skins in here? XD

14 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

well, you've still want that feel that you're using THIS warframe, changing the look completely would hurt the 'identity' of the warframe. I mean trinity has a skirt, rhino has a codpiece...etc. these are the basics of the warframe that imo you can't or shouldn't remove it 

I mean, you can't make rhino thin and volt bulky >.> 

also.....why discusing skins in here? XD

its not game changer....but add to fashion frame a lot... i am mean   skins to be themed by frames...but to look very very good....

40 minutes ago, ashrah said:

its not game changer....but add to fashion frame a lot... i am mean   skins to be themed by frames...but to look very very good....

well, 'look very very good' is just your opinion, looking good or not is subjective >.> 

imo, the current deluxe skins are pretty good