Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Weapon Noise

Cenat

Question

6 answers to this question

Well... here's the thing.. Even if it's silent if the first shot that hits them doesn't kill them they'll still get alerted, and sentinel weapons aren't known for their high damage output. If I take a sentinel to a stealth mission I bring a Shade without it's weapon equipped.

According to the wiki Stinger is the only silent sentinel weapon.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Hush and mods like it, as AX said, only really work on weps that will kill their target in 1 shot. As an example, even if i have a silencer on a gun, if you get hit, you are going to notice. You may not know exactly where it came from, but hey, someone shot you.

38 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Well... here's the thing.. Even if it's silent if the first shot that hits them doesn't kill them they'll still get alerted, and sentinel weapons aren't known for their high damage output. If I take a sentinel to a stealth mission I bring a Shade without it's weapon equipped.

According to the wiki Stinger is the only silent sentinel weapon.

I use it for Looter ONLY btw

27 minutes ago, beckettb said:

Hush and mods like it, as AX said, only really work on weps that will kill their target in 1 shot. As an example, even if i have a silencer on a gun, if you get hit, you are going to notice. You may not know exactly where it came from, but hey, someone shot you.

Like I said, Looter only