Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted blade excalibur build with weapon

(XBOX)Fenris Wolf2785

Question

6 answers to this question

Just fyi, the weapon used doesn't matter outside of 1handed swords for the small dmg buff passive excal gets from them. All you need to worry about is the mods.

Of course if you want to look swag, get a Pangolin sword from alerts. ;p

I will just put this out there. Skana. Yep, I'd just use skana. The only reason you'd need to use a stronger melee would be if you're actually going to use it, which isn't really needed since Exalted Blade is still much much more powerful than it is.

So Skana: Fury. Shocking Touch, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Pressure Point, Molten Impact, Life Strike, True Steel.

Just Switch Molten Impact to Fever Strike when you want to fight infested.

Corrosive: Toxin + Electricity

Radiation: Heat + Electricity.

35 minutes ago, (XB1)Abo Zombie said:

I'm looking for a current exalted bladed build with a few different weapon builds from like easy to aquire to hardier to get weapons. 

Thanks for anyone's time helping.

Just read what I said above.

Also if you need health channel your melee and kill 1 thing and turn off channel as it eats up energy fast.

54 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Life Strike

Also if you need health channel your melee and kill 1 thing and turn off channel as it eats up energy fast.

PRO TIP: Don't level up your Life Strike mod. Leave it at rank 0. We do so much damage compared to our HP stat that with a full build you'll still get full health even with rank 0 life steal. Unless you're playing Inaros all you really get for ranking it up is more channeling cost penalty.

EB Excalibur: http://goo.gl/B66VMO

EB Weapon: http://goo.gl/dXo2HX

Rush tends to work well for EB Excal as he can run full speed while using his EB. That Forma setup also works for Javs if needed. Ideal for Naramon - Shadow Step. Flow works better over Rage for higher level enemies when Blind becomes near 100% uptime without being invisible and you can no longer really afford to take a hit. Swap your aura freely as needed.

Primed Fury can take the place of Molten Impact for slightly more DPS if you want. Life strike is helpful for countering your lower defensive mods. If you want less "spikey HP" you can always slot Steel Fiber but I've found his innate armor and 60% parry mitigation is plenty for typical game play.

Edited by Xzorn