Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Relics Drop Table

GilgaMelchi

Question

This drop table was last updated on the 25th of Augustus 2016 (Silver Grove Hotfix 3 on PC)

I created this spreadsheet for Relic drops with all the information found in the codex (clic to enlarge) :

pk5I9gG.png

For those who want the original file :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5t8gtuv90yam74k/WarframeRelics.xlsx?dl=0

Don't pay attention to the numbers on the right, they are only there for statistics purpose.

Edited by GilgaMelchi

16 answers to this question

Changing a couple x's won't be much of a hassle, the hardest part was to write down all the missions and find on the navigation map what type they were ;)

PS : For those who are really wondering, the numbers on the right are simply sums of all relics in the same category.

thank you, finally a table that isn't a total charlie foxtrot like the one on the wiki, and isn't another "this loot comes out of the relics".

now if only it had indications for the actual droprates and loot pools. ex purported 11%~ chance per relic from a specific rotation in ods but a 22% chance for a forma bp in the same rotation sort of thing i've seen floating about but can never find a proper source for.

if i just had the data i could turn that into a nice little tool to pull a i want relic a b and c where do all those or most of those drop, and what places have best odds for each/ overall for those. maybe even i need parts a and b and c which place is dropping all or most of those with what odds.

thats the holy grail for helpful.

anywho, i digress, that looks good indeed, and again, thanks.

35 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

thank you, finally a table that isn't a total charlie foxtrot like the one on the wiki, and isn't another "this loot comes out of the relics".

now if only it had indications for the actual droprates and loot pools. ex purported 11%~ chance per relic from a specific rotation in ods but a 22% chance for a forma bp in the same rotation sort of thing i've seen floating about but can never find a proper source for.

if i just had the data i could turn that into a nice little tool to pull a i want relic a b and c where do all those or most of those drop, and what places have best odds for each/ overall for those. maybe even i need parts a and b and c which place is dropping all or most of those with what odds.

thats the holy grail for helpful.

anywho, i digress, that looks good indeed, and again, thanks.

Those percentages might be datamined info, and datamined info is theoretically not authorized to spread publicly.

Just updated the drop table as of Silver Grove Hotfix 3 PC version.

I might be looking for a way to adapt this to the wikia.
If any wiki expert comes by, feel free to use this data or pm me if you are willing to take a couple minutes to show me the template.

18 hours ago, GilgaMelchi said:

Just updated the drop table as of Silver Grove Hotfix 3 PC version.

I might be looking for a way to adapt this to the wikia.
If any wiki expert comes by, feel free to use this data or pm me if you are willing to take a couple minutes to show me the template.

So, here's the comparable table from the wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/ByMission

In part because of the limitations on how data gets displayed with wikia's default style sheet, it's split up into separate tabs by planet. It's feasible (though tedious) to combine them all, add a planet column, and break mission type out from mission name, at which point there'd be a monster table equivalent to yours (plus rotation data!), but it would be a brutal thing to render.

There are also a few other tables on the Void Relic page that present the data from other angles.

Edited by pauli133