Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For A New Dragon Key

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno, 

I was doing some vault runs the other day, hunting for fragments to be clear, and as usual, my squad didn't have all the 4 dragon keys (we were carrying a newbie), and guess what? the vault needed the key we don't have to open it. as me and my squad were complaining, we got a pretty good idea 

A master dragon key 

This dragon key combines all the affects of the current dragon keys (low shield, low health, lower speed and lower damage) all into 1 key, but this key can open any vault

Why I think this key is a good idea: 

-Very good for solo players

-Gives a bit of challenge, since these 4 stats (shield, health, speed and damage) are the most essential stats in the game

-Won't be too 'OP'. since I've thought of every OD missions and every way to complete them and it was very difficult to finish a mission. for example: EXT would be way too hard with all of these toxin procs and grineer scorches, CAP would be harder since the target is fast and we're in snail speed and so on 

So, what are you thoughts about this? any faults or ways to improve? 

Thank You ^^

This comes up every so often, and I still upvote every single one. Dragon key vaults are incredibly unfair to single players (whether it's because of infrastructure, health, or proclivity) I've just given up on collecting the vault mods because as a someone who ends up playing mostly solo its a waste of time and effort when 3/4's of your attempts net you nothing towards your goal.

It's one of the rare things in warframe that actually requires teamwork and group play (alongsides raids and to a lesser extent, sorties).

While I'll admit I would love to be able to run these as much as I want without the hassle of looking for a group, I think it's important to retain these types of team activites in the game. It's a coop game where coop is pretty much non mandatory in 98% of it's modes and features already...

In the worse case scenario, you can either solo them and have a 25% or so chance of getting in said vaults... Or farm something else and buy said mods with plat from other players.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

It's one of the rare things in warframe that actually requires teamwork and group play (alongsides raids and to a lesser extent, sorties).

While I'll admit I would love to be able to run these as much as I want without the hassle of looking for a group, I think it's important to retain these types of team activites in the game. It's a coop game where coop is pretty much non mandatory in 98% of it's modes and features already...

In the worse case scenario, you can either solo them and have a 25% or so chance of getting in said vaults... Or farm something else and buy said mods with plat from other players.

don't really think vault runs are teamwork. you don't actually need a team, but it's better that you have one since you'll get more chance to get what you want, and that is a mod. it's the same with the current fissure system. you don't need a team, but it's better for your chances. and that, my mate, isn't teamwork 

raids are teamwork, hard endless missions are teamwork, hell even camping in SUR is teamwork >.>