Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Hype Site has awoken - "Silver Grove"

NovusNova

6 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

here is the deal guys. I wont be able to paly when update comes out but when you can play it, do an archwing mission. Check to see if you use the titania archwing or the reguar one and if you use titania weapons or not

Juuust waiting on it right now..

15 minutes ago, Z3GR4M said:

I dont buy quests frames cuz I wanna play that stuff, only prime access junk as RNG = YUCK!

Same here, I barely buy anything from the market(except cosmetics) , but 100% not quests related stuff, I enjoy them so much! 

That said, considering we'll have to scan plants I might regret my decision later on. 

Edited by siralextraffo

1 minute ago, siralextraffo said:

Same here, I barely buy anything from the market(except cosmetics) , but 100% not quests related stuff, I enjoy them so much! 

That said, considering we'll have to scan plants I might regret my decision later on. 

Yeah, I'm pretty shocked that Inaros was eligible for Darvo's 55% sale, and some people actually voted for him.

Come on, his Quest was great! I wonder if people just don't like saving Ducats and waiting for Baro.

You know that the new plant will have a 1% spawn rate.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, I'm pretty shocked that Inaros was eligible for Darvo's 55% sale, and some people actually voted for him.

Come on, his Quest was great! I wonder if people just don't like saving Ducats and waiting for Baro.

You know that the new plant will have a 1% spawn rate.

Same, it's really unbelievable. Mesa? I get it, but Inaros?? His quest was indeed great, unique I'd say. 

Come on! Quests are what I wait the most, skipping them would leave me empty...

Yea, I know. And I fu*CLEM*king hate scanning plants. 

8 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Same, it's really unbelievable. Mesa? I get it, but Inaros?? His quest was indeed great, unique I'd say. 

Come on! Quests are what I wait the most, skipping them would leave me empty...

Yea, I know. And I fu*CLEM*king hate scanning plants. 

Bringing a Helios might help, I'm not sure if it scans plants since I never owned a Helios but if it works, then it should help.

Even though a majority of the community knows this... But I'm only trying to help >w<

Edited by DeathIncarnate1999