Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Still not fixed] Incorrect Endo conversion for 5x R5 Core Packs on Excav

BroPyp

Was watching the devstream and picked up on Rebecca saying 1x R5 core being worth 78 Endo. 

Great, I thought, so it's not as grindy as it was before but still retains some sense of difficulty in ranking up mods. It's not too easy nor is it too hard.

So, eager to find out what would drop in place of 5x R5 Cores, expecting around 400 Endo, I get 2x 10 Endo on Hieracon - a high level dark sector infestation mission. I made sure of this after the game how much Endo I have, and I have 9550, 20 up from my previous 9530. This was addressed on the devstream so I thought it only appropriate to make a topic about it as well.

Edited by BroPyp

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Thanks for pointing this out, BroPyp! Definitely working on a fix. :)

Thanks for addressing this, but after the most recent hotfix that was supposed to fix it (even according to Redtext) I am still getting the following incorrect amount of Endo after it drops in place of 5x R5 fusion cores (which is 5x 78, or 5x 80 as stated on devstream to round it up):

d53b092db5dc422a84b89dbc1cc0d7a4.png

Shown above: 5 x 15 dropping plus 15 pickup

80333da785d04c3a9168d1389b1a301e.png

Shown above: End of endo :(

50 minutes ago, Apollose said:

Bumping this... Still getting 5X15 Endo.  Also, I did 700 cryotic on heiracon and didnt get 1 relic. Was somethinig changed?

I got 3 relics in a 800 cryotic Hieracon run just a moment ago, so they're definitely still there. I think they added mods to Rot. B and Relics to Rot. C.

Yeah... Endo grind seems a little high if that's what we get at Hieracon now.

Based off what I've seen, bundles of 15 Endo is a Rank 3 Common, while 50 is a Rank 5 Uncommon--and, thanks to Sorties, we can see that Rank 5 Rares are rated 80 Endo apiece. Why aren't the old bundles of R5s being rated at 5x80?

1 minute ago, VelarozDosun said:

Yeah... Endo grind seems a little high if that's what we get at Hieracon now.

Based off what I've seen, bundles of 15 Endo is a Rank 3 Common, while 50 is a Rank 5 Uncommon--and, thanks to Sorties, we can see that Rank 5 Rares are rated 80 Endo apiece. Why aren't the old bundles of R5s being rated at 5x80?

Its a bug. It was listed as fixed, but it hasnt been.  Hopefully they can get it going sometime.

Just now, Apollose said:

Its a bug. It was listed as fixed, but it hasnt been.  Hopefully they can get it going sometime.

I've gathered that much already, but I'd love to see it fixed sooner rather than later. Still sad that they haven't properly fixed the standing gain from Syndicate missions.