Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm Endo

CryliaD

Question

22 answers to this question

I mean I ASSUME its whatever it was before

But with DE playing with the numbers, I would still go to Heiracon and just leave nekros toggled on.

It just came out so I dunno what is considered "alot" of endo. I did an infested darksector and got about 450 in 20 minutes (i was lagging though so I am positive I missed a decent amount).

Heiracon is still the best place I know of.  Of course, there is a bug in the system where you are only getting 5 x 15 endo in the A drop.  Devs have confirmed that it will be fixed soon to the 5 x 80 that is supposed to drop.

Excavation got nerfed massively in terms of Endo/Cores. One Rare 5 core is worth 75 endo and you used to get 5 rare cores as a reward at heiracon. Now you get 5x15 endo, 75 endo. So you essentially get 1/5 of the Endo that we would have got in cores before, even after the "hotfix". 

So, either this is an honest mistake or you can congratulate Glenn on finally getting those "overly rewarding" excavations nerfed.

To answer your question, I've been finding that Arenas are currently the best place to get Endo, or Sortie missions. The low level Arena (40-40) can get you 2-400 Endo for each round which can take minutes if you're fast. In comparison a 20 excavate run will get you about 600-700 Endo.

You can see which is better.

8 hours ago, TunaMayo said:

Excavation got nerfed massively in terms of Endo/Cores. One Rare 5 core is worth 75 endo and you used to get 5 rare cores as a reward at heiracon. Now you get 5x15 endo, 75 endo. So you essentially get 1/5 of the Endo that we would have got in cores before, even after the "hotfix". 

So, either this is an honest mistake or you can congratulate Glenn on finally getting those "overly rewarding" excavations nerfed.

To answer your question, I've been finding that Arenas are currently the best place to get Endo, or Sortie missions. The low level Arena (40-40) can get you 2-400 Endo for each round which can take minutes if you're fast. In comparison a 20 excavate run will get you about 600-700 Endo.

You can see which is better.

Hmmm I seem to be trying that arena method but it isnt yielding 2-400 endo but rather 90 - 100 endo. 

I found out that on Vodyanoi arena Sedna, you can farm 150-750 endos per game, approximately 3-5 min per game...just take ash with rage mod, or best option ev and 3 ash blade dance builds. I think its much more endo drop if kills are swift and successive...

Edited by RasenganNinja

I just take ignis with Combustion Beam mod, take nekros, entered on Venus - Romula (dark sector - defense), completed 20 waves.

Pure - 980 Endo:

VenusEndoFarm00.jpg?dl=1

Dissolving farmed mods - 755 Endo:

VenusEndoFarm01.jpg?dl=1

Result: 1735 Endo!

P.S. If you kill enemies faster then they more often drops endo! Accordingly, we need infested and enemy low level

Edited by StolenLife

After a few dozen (public) rounds of the 3rd arena, i noticed that more Ash  = less endo on average. Rounds with very hard hitting squads consitently gave 400-600 endo, and sometimes up to 800+. Whereas rounds in which Ashes got most of the kills gave 50-200 endo, rarely up to ~400.

Not sure why though...

Edited by Robolaser

You could also run Infested Capture (Iso, Eris), and just not extract after completing the mission.

I was bored and wanted to see how long I could stay after my syndicate capture mission on Eris.

The amount of Endo I acquired wasn't the goal, but it was nice. 

Enemies didn't scale (stayed between 25 and 29), so it was boring in some ways. I focused on keeping the Syndicate Operative alive for the first half of the Endless Exterminate. After that, focused on keeping my specters in the best positions, juggling abilities.

Leapers dropped most of the Endo. Killing them quickly helped. Gas weapons and good melee. And of course, Saryn. I spent about an hour there. Or so Europe gameplay region told me.

Also happy about the nano spores.

3ccf468d055d4c578ccb88b3e0af137f.jpeg

Edited by Rhekemi

On 21.8.2016 at 11:45 PM, Robolaser said:

After a few dozen (public) rounds of the 3rd arena, i noticed that more Ash  = less endo on average. Rounds with very hard hitting squads consitently gave 400-600 endo, and sometimes up to 800+. Whereas rounds in which Ashes got most of the kills gave 50-200 endo, rarely up to ~400.

Not sure why though...

I run arena 2 (Yam, Sedna) for endo farming with Inaro or Atlas. I get at 350-450 in 5-10 minutes. Arena 3 is too much stress and arena 1 is too boring. 

Sorties is the other obvious thing because you will get 2k or 4k endo. But you have to do all 3 sortie missions for that reward and you have to do them regularly to empty the reward pool from non-endo stuff. 

Edited by k05h

6 hours ago, k05h said:

I run arena 2 (Yam, Sedna) for endo farming with Inaro or Atlas. I get at 350-450 in 5-10 minutes. Arena 3 is too much stress and arena 1 is too boring. 

Sorties is the other obvious thing because you will get 2k or 4k endo. But you have to do all 3 sortie missions for that reward and you have to do them regularly to empty the reward pool from non-endo stuff. 

This season was good to me. I already have Nezha, Twin Wraith Vipers, so I don't need those parts. Only got one part each of those this season, but scored 2K and 4K Endo without having to clear out all the rewards. Really happy about that. (I think I've only run four or five Sorties out of this season's possible rewards.)

Edited by Rhekemi

They way I see it, there are two options:

1. Farm an low level mission.

The endo will drop more frequently, but in lesser quantity.

2. Farm a higher level mission.

The endo will drop less frequently here, but in greater quantity.

~

Because the drop chance is higher in lower level missions, I to them (esp. Romula, Venus) with my nekros and a pilfer hydroid from my clan. If you don't have or can't play with people with these frames, I suggest going to Hiercon, and try your luck there. 

You could also do Sorties; after you get most of the rewards, endo will drop frequently. 

Edited by ZenshadowOfZramx

Just speaking from my personal experience since the Endo system was introduced, Sinai(sp?), Jupiter and Coba, Earth are decent spots if you have at least a Nekros using Desicrate and a full team. Found that in 20 waves I was ending up with somewhere between 1500-2000+ Endo, the only times this was lower is if there was a Nova or a Simulor or something disintegrating the corpses before Desecrate could work on them. 

7 hours ago, Ninjahunter8020 said:

Just speaking from my personal experience since the Endo system was introduced, Sinai(sp?), Jupiter and Coba, Earth are decent spots if you have at least a Nekros using Desicrate and a full team. Found that in 20 waves I was ending up with somewhere between 1500-2000+ Endo, the only times this was lower is if there was a Nova or a Simulor or something disintegrating the corpses before Desecrate could work on them. 

• Vaporized enemies as long as Desecrate is cast before they fully disappear.
  • Enemies vaporized by Nova's Molecular Prime even after the corpses have disappeared. When Desecrate is cast, the corpses appear and disappear quickly.
  • Shadow corpses from Shadows of the Dead. Desecrating shadow corpses will only yield health orbs.

lol

4 hours ago, AyaseNeko said:
  • Vaporized enemies as long as Desecrate is cast before they fully disappear.
  • Enemies vaporized by Nova's Molecular Prime even after the corpses have disappeared. When Desecrate is cast, the corpses appear and disappear quickly.
  • Shadow corpses from Shadows of the Dead. Desecrating shadow corpses will only yield health orbs.

lol

So maybe it happened to be RNG being RNG or just a case of happenstance if those points are true. 

I just think the best way to farm endo is just visit any low level survival mission and farm for mod's, it does not matter what Mod's you get, just as long as Mods are dropping. Play till your 

then after your back on your ship, go to Mods  segment  on the Orbiter and   dissolve the mods into Endo

if your lucky and you have either a Hydroid with the Pilfering Swarm  Augment or a Nekros, the mod drops are going to be higher. also equipping a  Carrier Sentinel with the Vacuum set to max rank helps too (that is if your playing a pre the vacuum within update)  so your not having to run over top every single mod that drops.