Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Frostleaf is game breaking

Cenat

Question

There is no Frostleaf. At all. At. All. I have checked every nook and cranny in places where other people found them with my scanner multiple times on Venus, Neptune and Europa. This is making me furious. How can DE add a Warframe that I cannot obtain by any means? I am willing to spend plat to get this bloody Frostleaf and I do not see why this is a feature in Warframe. 

39 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

If the plant decides to show up. Literally took us half a dozen runs to get it to spawn in a mission - and yes, we were very familiar with what we were looking for. Kept getting that tile, but no frostleaf at all.

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that then.

7 minutes ago, Jangkrik said:

I did E Gate in Venus and they're EVERYWHERE, especially near the edge of the cliffs. Vestan Moss on the other hand...

My friend said he farmed them on E Prime at Mercury. I have yet to farm the two because real life is getting in the way.

3 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

My friend said he farmed them on E Prime at Mercury. I have yet to farm the two because real life is getting in the way.

They only spawn in specific tiles and always at the same place. I got all of them in Saturn sabotage (forget the name).

Edited by Jangkrik
typoo

I ran into the same issue also where I kept running Corpus outpost maps on Pluto and Neptune and ZERO frostleaf. Read up on it and someone suggessted Kilikan, Venus the excavation. I went there and finally found frostleaf. I would recommend you try many different planets and mission types. I am not sure why it doesn't spawn sometimes.

If you're not getting any spawns, ask someone else to host for you. Some players seem to be bugged and will never get Frostleaf spawns if they're host/running solo. I did 10+ missions on Venus/Pluto/Neptune and got nothing. Asked someone in region chat to host for me and got the 8 I needed immediately. You could try public runs, but you or someone else not able to get any could end up host.

Hopefully DE manages to catch this bug soon, but for now there's at least a way around it. Hopefully my post will help some of you guys avoid the frustration I've gone through. :)

40 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

If no Frostleaf is spawning for you at all when you host (happened with me), go to the Quest tab in your Codex, click Clear Active Quest (or whatever that button is called) in the bottom right corner, then reactivate the quest. This solved the issue for me.

Holy S#&$ I need to try that 

24 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Holy S#&$ I need to try that 

Ok I see where you're getting it from. If you're running solo, it does have a bug of not spawning any at all. Just finished the third part a few minutes ago. Running public/ making someone else host should get around this bug.