Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First balanced weapon in a long time......

(PSN)bddacres

So to general, 

The pox is the first balanced weapon i've seen in a long time. It's not just a dps reskin it feels like an actually new weapon. Between the low ammo and the high dps i will diffently be trying this out on my main account over at ps4.

What's your opinion on this concept. Do you want more risk/ reward weapons like the pox or do you just want straight dps upgrades?

21 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Do you want more risk/ reward weapons like the pox or do you just want straight dps upgrades?

I think most people at least pay lip service to wanting balanced weapons, but you know we'll all also be getting them powercreep weapons as well.

I would like to see more sidegrades and balance, definitely.

1 minute ago, ChronoEclipse said:

I think most people at least pay lip service to wanting balanced weapons, but you know we'll all also be getting them powercreep weapons as well.

I would like to see more sidegrades and balance, definitely.

Yea powercreep is ok but only when the weapon is unique.

JUst making it faster and stronger with no clear downside is boring

Yup, I would love more risk reward weapons like that one. Can't wait to use the Pox with my Saryn e.e
Also, I think DE should rework some weapon classes to make them more unique; for example crossbows need to let you replace bolts that have different effects and stats (blind bolts, fire bolts, explosive bolts, trap bolts, etc...), Continuous beam weapons should deal more damage the more time you have the beam over certain enemy (these would be high priority target killers along snipers and bows), explosive weapons maybe should deal less self-damage but, increase the damage you do, the more the explosive travels (if you kill an enemy at 5 meters, it could deal 1000 pts of damage, but if you kill an enemy at 50 meters it could deal 40.000 for example). Snipers need punchthrought IMO. 
Melee weapons need different reactions to channeling (based on weapon type). 
I like a lot of weapons on this game, but they need to be more balanced and some little changes to the different weapon classes and I'll be more than happy :D

1 hour ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

Yup, I would love more risk reward weapons like that one. Can't wait to use the Pox with my Saryn e.e
Also, I think DE should rework some weapon classes to make them more unique; for example crossbows need to let you replace bolts that have different effects and stats (blind bolts, fire bolts, explosive bolts, trap bolts, etc...), Continuous beam weapons should deal more damage the more time you have the beam over certain enemy (these would be high priority target killers along snipers and bows), explosive weapons maybe should deal less self-damage but, increase the damage you do, the more the explosive travels (if you kill an enemy at 5 meters, it could deal 1000 pts of damage, but if you kill an enemy at 50 meters it could deal 40.000 for example). Snipers need punchthrought IMO. 
Melee weapons need different reactions to channeling (based on weapon type). 
I like a lot of weapons on this game, but they need to be more balanced and some little changes to the different weapon classes and I'll be more than happy :D

right, old stuff is just power creep with random MR