Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo Conversion Value.

(PSN)Darkturn

Question

On Console the Conversion has yet to come but none or less I kinda do prep my mind to it so I end up to ask myself: How much are the R5?

With that said I mean all Fusion core rarity here: I know that R5 rare are 80 Endo (Round up), so I made assumption and I hope someone actually knows on the PC the precise numbers from the pick ups in mission or from the calculation. 

R5 rare = 80 Endo

R5 Uncommon = 50 Endo

R5 Common = 30 Endo

R3 Common = 15 Endo

Are the follow statement here correct? (They have been always round up as DE said they would.) Sure It's not so important but I need kinda a hint if I next time pick up a Endo since I play warframe way back then and this is a major change and I need to orientation myself as soon it drop.

Thanks for the help ahead by the way!  

Edited by (PS4)Darkturn
Correct Rank Value of Common

8 answers to this question

R5 Common are probably 20 or 25. The other are correct.

I can tell you, that enemy drops right now are either 15, 50 or 80, probably meant to offset the rounding.

Edit: Rebecca just posted in Silver Grove Hotfix #2 that a rank 5 common core is indeed worth 15.

Edited by bluepheonix13
prevent double post

I'd like to remind that R5 = R > Rare and 5 > rank 5.

Usually people use a lower 'r' to mention rank. But this one is me being picky.

Also, Common only goes up to r3. It's R5, U5 and C3.

Also you can disassemble random mods for more Endo, commons are worth 5 and uncommons worth 10 Endo each.

I didn't mind to see the Rare value because I save them for Transmutations.

Edited by Manyc
additional info

20 minutes ago, Roboplus said:

Less fusion energy cost than it used to be by about 2,000

Nope. A R5 Fusion Core in the old system is exactly equivalent to 77.5 Endo in the current system. This results in exactly 40920 Endo to rank up a legendary mod to rank 10.

Math:

Spoiler

One unranked common (C0) Fusion Core is exactly equivalent to 5 Endo.

It took exactly 8 C0 Fusion Cores to level up a legendary mod from unranked to rank 1 or 8184 C0 Fusion Cores to level up a legendary mod from unranked to rank 10.

This is exactly 40920 Endo.

Working backwards, it took exactly 528 (not 527 and some change) rank 5 rare (R5) Fusion Cores to level up a legendary mod from unranked to rank 10. This results in 77.5 Endo per R5 Fusion Core.

It's been rounded up to 80 Endo in the new system for mission rewards for obvious reasons.

6 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

R5 Common are probably 20 or 25. The other are correct.

I can tell you, that enemy drops right now are either 15, 50 or 80, probably meant to offset the rounding.

Edit: Rebecca just posted in Silver Grove Hotfix #2 that a rank 5 common core is indeed worth 15.

Thanks for the help here! 

6 hours ago, cittran said:

R5 Common don't exist as drops. Common cores only go up to R3.

That said, drawing from calculations, Common cores are worth 5/rank, Uncommon cores are worth 10/rank, and Rare cores are worth 16/rank.

You right with the R3 I just wrote it quick down but the basic Idea was there tho. It makes sense but I would have know those basic point for each rarity first which I got a answer now.

6 hours ago, Manyc said:

I'd like to remind that R5 = R > Rare and 5 > rank 5.

Usually people use a lower 'r' to mention rank. But this one is me being picky.

Also, Common only goes up to r3. It's R5, U5 and C3.

Also you can disassemble random mods for more Endo, commons are worth 5 and uncommons worth 10 Endo each.

I didn't mind to see the Rare value because I save them for Transmutations.

Thanks for answer though almost nothing help from that answer but the "R" doesn't matter if it big or small its a matter of person. As vast majority that I know and the time i spend in WF the R has always stand for Rank, now with the introduction of Endo its probably completely be only rank. But I won't denied that I question that too on one point of the game.