Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void

(PSN)AM_199308

Question

I can't access the void anymore since the specters update, before the update I had a few tower keys and now they're gone and I can't farm argon crystal to make a kubrow can anyone help ? 

Edited by (PS4)AM_199308
Thank you for the help everyone!!

7 answers to this question

you need to complete the junctions to access the void and other planets. the nearest you can get to the void is the Europa junction. 

all of your void keys have turned into relics. you do a 'void fissure' mission, equip your relic. once you're in the mission, u need to kill corrupted enemies, they'll drop reactant, collect 10 of them to open your relic. once you've opened your relic. it'll give you void traces, which are used to refine relics for better CHANCES at rarer rewards, and to build dragon keys. once you've collected 10 reactant you finish the original mission and get out 

if you're with a party of 4, and the rest of your team has a relic equipped, you get to choose between your relic reward and theirs as well. so if you're farming for a specific part, u get 4 chances at getting that part if your teammates have the same relic 

and the void doesn't need keys anymore, you can visit it as many times as you want. you just need to finish the junctions in this order: 

earth>>mars   mars>>ceres    ceres>>jupiter   jupiter>> europa   europa>>void 

Do the starchart missions until you reach one of the lines that lead to the void, similar to how you unlock planets.

If you'd been in the void before, though, and had most of the planet nodes unlocked before Specters of the Rail the first mission in each section of the Void should be open to you.

4 minutes ago, DonGheddo said:

The void is still there, in the very left part of the solar map 

The keys were converted into relics ( check tutorials , youtube videos )

you can still farm aragon in the void like pre SOTR 

Yeah I know it's still there but it's locked 

5 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Do the starchart missions until you reach one of the lines that lead to the void, similar to how you unlock planets.

If you'd been in the void before, though, and had most of the planet nodes unlocked before Specters of the Rail the first mission in each section of the Void should be open to you.

That's gonna be a pain since the planets that have the line to the void are locked too, the only one closest to it is Jupiter and THEN europa. I need that component to finish the kubrow quest. 

7 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

you need to complete the junctions to access the void and other planets. the nearest you can get to the void is the Europa junction. 

all of your void keys have turned into relics. you do a 'void fissure' mission, equip your relic. once you're in the mission, u need to kill corrupted enemies, they'll drop reactant, collect 10 of them to open your relic. once you've opened your relic. it'll give you void traces, which are used to refine relics for better CHANCES at rarer rewards, and to build dragon keys. once you've collected 10 reactant you finish the original mission and get out 

if you're with a party of 4, and the rest of your team has a relic equipped, you get to choose between your relic reward and theirs as well. so if you're farming for a specific part, u get 4 chances at getting that part if your teammates have the same relic 

and the void doesn't need keys anymore, you can visit it as many times as you want. you just need to finish the junctions in this order: 

earth>>mars   mars>>ceres    ceres>>jupiter   jupiter>> europa   europa>>void 

Got it but In one of  the junction requirements in Jupiter it said complete yeshiva in the void but the void is locked. So I'm kind of confused.