Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel (THE TRAILER IS OUT, BOIS)

Dogefighter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1:31

IS THAT A NEW WEAPON ART

IT LOOKS LIKE A DARK BLADE

I WANT IT

Kinda looks like a Katana, which would suck

Scratch that, I think that's the greatsword of colorless flame they talked about.

In which case SWEET

It better not use the DkS1 moveset

Edit: Found an album of images:

2VuTxCF.jpg

This is indeed a greatsword, and I sweet one as well. I think it'll use the DkS1 moveset, which sucks but meh. 

Here's the rest of the images 

http://imgur.com/a/P8ojZ

Edited by TheErebus.

Dear god, I cannot wait, The callback of Ds1 is so stro-

Wait, but did you know - One of the major souls pvp'ers actually uncovered something - Toodle onto the youtube links from here, because I can't find the Reddit page & you'll learn that Aldia's theme can be heard in Piano in the first section of the trailer.

*Edit again - Here is the Reddit Page; https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4zcx8s/extremely_convincing_involvement_of_aldia_in/

Now then, where was I?

L090lvT.gif

Edited by InfiniumV
Dangit formatting, again.

Hello again - One more pointer I noticed, if you'd care to follow through.

Remember how in the Trailer, and in the image provided by someone here of a certain Greatsword/Ultragreatsword? You can see it at 1:30/1:33 in the Video, but what caught me most was when the guy performed that flourish, before holding it at his side.

Grasping at straws, maybe - But the only other time you see this sort of a thing is in the hands of the Soul of Cinder standing guard at the Kiln of the First Flame. I personally hope this means that this new weapon will be able to 'Cycle' through forms like the Soul does himself.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:16 AM, TheErebus. said:

*Snip* Wait - Is that a pristine version of the Fallen Knight set?

2VuTxCF.jpg

This has him transition from sword to staff form - I only ask that ye peer upon him doing so.
And is if to get my hopes up, everyones pointed out that the four bosses in the trailer are all related to Gwynevere, and there's a lordvessel too.
I wonder what this means? *Prays for Firelink Greatsword Overhaul*