The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you regenerate health ?

(PSN)Exportforce

Question

Hello,

this might be a stupid question, but how can I recover health? Opening boxes doesn't drop something like health kits, my mods (at least the ones I found) don't have anything for health regeneration too... The only way I ever got health back is dying and reviving... 

kind regards
Exportforce

19 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Exportforce said:

Hello,

this might be a stupid question, but how can I recover health? Opening boxes doesn't drop something like health kits, my mods (at least the ones I found) don't have anything for health regeneration too... The only way I ever got health back is dying and reviving... 

kind regards
Exportforce

Use Rejuvenation as aura mod, or carry with you health pad, and drop them as needed

You can also equip your sentinel with a med ray mod, or use an arcane

PS: boxes Don't drop rejuvenation, look for it in an alert, or buy it in the trade channel

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

I forgot to tell you, quick thinking also is a good mod

There is a mod (i forgot the name), it grants you health when you pick up energy orbs.

Buttonm line, you have too many option.

Least but not last, use Oberon Power :)

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

Several Warframes can recover their own health and/or shields or that of allies.

• Inaros recovers health via Devour, or by using melee Finisher attacks on enemies.
  • Trinity can restore health for herself and allies, using Well of Life or Blessing.  Energy Vampire with augment can restore shields and grant Overshield.
  • Oberon can restore health with Renewal, and with the augment he can revive allies.  Reckoning also produces health orbs from defeated enemies.
  • Nekros can produce health orbs from Desecrated corpses, healing himself or allies.  His passive restores a tiny amount of health when he kills.
  • Wukong can survive death using Defy - when 'killed' he instantly restores a portion of his health without spending a revive or going into bleed-out.
  • Chroma, using a red or orange energy color, can use Elemental Ward to buff and restore his health.
  • Nezha can heal allies by throwing Blazing Chakram at them and then activating it again while the ring is nearby.
  • Mag's Polarize can restore shields for herself and others.
  • Equinox, in Night form, can convert damage done to enemies into a healing pulse using Mend.
  • Hydroid, with the Curative Undertow augment, can heal allies that stand in his pool when using Undertow.
  • Saryn, with Regenerative Molt, recovers health steadily when Molt is active
  • Volt, with the augment for Discharge, can restore shields and grant overshields to allies by dealing damage with it.

1 minute ago, Arkvold said:

Several Warframes can recover their own health and/or shields or that of allies.

• Inaros recovers health via Devour, or by using melee Finisher attacks on enemies.
  • Trinity can restore health for herself and allies, using Well of Life or Blessing.  Energy Vampire with augment can restore shields and grant Overshield.
  • Oberon can restore health with Renewal, and with the augment he can revive allies.  Reckoning also produces health orbs from defeated enemies.
  • Nekros can produce health orbs from Desecrated corpses, healing himself or allies.  His passive restores a tiny amount of health when he kills.
  • Wukong can survive death using Defy - when 'killed' he instantly restores a portion of his health without spending a revive or going into bleed-out.
  • Chroma, using a red or orange energy color, can use Elemental Ward to buff and restore his health.
  • Nezha can heal allies by throwing Blazing Chakram at them and then activating it again while the ring is nearby.
  • Mag's Polarize can restore shields for herself and others.
  • Equinox, in Night form, can convert damage done to enemies into a healing pulse using Mend.
  • Hydroid, with the Curative Undertow augment, can heal allies that stand in his pool when using Undertow.
  • Saryn, with Regenerative Molt, recovers health steadily when Molt is active
  • Volt, with the augment for Discharge, can restore shields and grant overshields to allies by dealing damage with it.

All these frames are out of the dude's league.  (I guess)

Orelse he wouldn't be looking for mods in the lockers or boxes, or would have used a mod that would give him health.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I forgot to tell you, quick thinking also is a good mod

There is a mod (i forgot the name), it grants you health when you pick up energy orbs.

Buttonm line, you have too many option.

Least but not last, use Oberon Power :)

you also use the kubrow that digs orbs and ammo in case you are a carrier hater like me

Edited by rage4198

1 hour ago, slykidd said:

also enemies drop red orbs that's health

Never seen that... had already missions where I spent the whole map with just a few HP and never have had any recovery.

Tried that Equilibrium too, but didn't take a look if it worked, gonna retry that.

Also thanks for all those answers :) 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Exportforce said:

Never seen that... had already missions where I spent the whole map with just a few HP and never have had any recovery.

Tried that Equilibrium too, but didn't take a look if it worked, gonna retry that.

Under normal circumstances health orbs drop less frequently than energy orbs and that is where equilibrium fits in.  When you pick up energy it adds a bit of that as health and also works the other way.  The down side is the additional health from energy is not 1 to 1, it can be much less than that if you have a low ranked mod. 

The real mod has 10 ranks on it and you might have a "damaged" one from the starting missions that only has three ranks.  Nothing wrong with the damaged version but it will limit the amount of health you'll get as a 3-rank.  Certainly use it if you don't have access to any of the other options people are suggesting.  Its better than nothing.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Orelse he wouldn't be looking for mods in the lockers or boxes, or would have used a mod that would give him health.

I think you're reading his post wrong. I'm reading it as "health isn't dropping from boxes" and "none of my mods give health regeneration".

6 hours ago, (PS4)Exportforce said:

Hello,

kind regards
Exportforce

Boxes do drop health orbs, just not particularly often.