Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

titania build help

maddragonmaster

Question

i am going to try to make this simple by asking questions this way:

1. how many defensive mods should i use on her and which ones would be the best

2. should i try and use the energy siphon aura because she cant take enough hits for rage

3.besides the rifle aura mod what other auras is good on her

4. how should i balance the mods so she can still use all if not most of her powers effectively

5. is there any pacific weapons that she requires or anything else to use with her

thanks

Edited by maddragonmaster

8 answers to this question

1 - I usually only use Vitality on things unless there is a good reason for Redirection (For example mag)

2 - Energy Siphon is one of the best Aura's out there, It's the same polarity as Corrosive Projection and Shield Disruption for those Co-op games and sorties.

3 - Any of the above I mentioned really, although it is playstyle specific for sure

4 - You don't REALLY need strength to my knowledge, So Range and Duration for Max CC is preferable, Buffs are not affected by duration though.

5 - Her 4th ability scales with your primary weapon mods and Melee respectively, High damage weapons with the correct mods will give her 4th ability amazing potential DPS, Tonkor, Soma Prime for example.

Edited by Latiac

1) I'm currently using vigor and vitality which gives me decent survivability.

2) I would continue to run rifle amp because once you complete The Second Dream you can unlock an ability that will give you passive energy regen.

3) See above.

4) I'm running a balanced build and it works fine.

5) Weapons don't matter. What matters is how you mod them. For instance my Dex Sybaris is modded for crits while my Dread is modded for crits and fire rate so my Dex Pixia fire much faster.

1. best to used a maxed vitality and redirection

2. you can use it but you'll get less mod space using it

3. steel charge for more mod space and melee dmg if you like melee

4. i usually go for a balanced build for extensive testing until i can start using corrupted mods

5 *specific (sorry i had to do this) any weapon is fine, besides it only uses the mods equipped in your primary and archwing

1 minute ago, Latiac said:

1 - I usually only use Vitality on things unless there is a good reason for Redirection (For example mag)

2 - Energy Siphon is one of the best Aura's out there, It's the same polarity as Corrosive Projection and Shield Disruption for those Co-op games and sorties.

3 - Any of the above I mentioned really, although ti is playstyle specific for sure

4 - You dont' REALLY need strength to my knowledge, So Range and Duration for Max CC is preferable, Buffs are not affected by duration though.

5 - Her 5th ability scales with your primary weapon mods and Melee respectively, High damage weapons with the correct mods will give her 4th ability amazing potential DPS, Tonkor, Soma Prime for example.

5th ability?

5 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

1. how many defensive mods should i use on her and which ones would be the best

None, though if you want it,redirection is already help your survivability. If you want more you can use agility drift (for archwing and bullet jumping)

2. should i try and use the energy siphon aura because she cant take enough hits for rage

Up to you, rage is a bad option on fragile caster like he

3.besides the rifle aura mod what other auras is good on her

steel charge if you prefer to use melee ( since most of time you want to get close to your enemy)

4. how should i balance the mods so she can still use all if not most of her powers effectively

duration and range work like charm on her, while damage isnt that important( since your weapon can easily outshine most of your ability). efficiency will help you in the long run since you may want to spam her tribute.

5. is there any pacific weapons that she requires or anything else to use with her

none

1. The ONLY reason to use vitility is on Inaros and redirection is pointless on any frame.. (they are called crutch mods for a reason)

2. Energy siphon.. in the event you have zenurik school with energy overflow maxed for 4 energy per second, I would recommend corrosive projection.

3. You will get much more out of energy siphon or corrosive projection than rifle amp or steel charge.

4. While her 4th ability is active her guns have slash damage while her melee has puncture damage.. equiping a primary weapon with good slash damage and a melee weapon with good puncture would boost your synergy and by extension your damage output.

5. I enjoy a well rounded build for titania.. maxed overextended, maxed cunning drift, r3 fleeting expertise, r5 blind rage, maxed primed continuity, maxed primed flow, maxed constitution, maxed streamline, corrosive projection.. while using soma prime and destreza 

Edited by (PS4)Kaill_TheEternal