Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Immortal Skin, Prisma Pendragon Helmet & Heavy Sword Custom Holster Bug

_Iye

Dear DE, as far I can remember these are pending issues for a very long time and very silly as well. Hope you will be able to fix them without making any further delay. Below screenshots are for your kind reference...

1. Excalibur Immortal Skin design has two lines coming down from his neck to chest side but one got missing in the halfway.

2. Excalibur Prisma Pendragon Helmet (and normal one) has chains on its back as ornaments but its buggy, they dont move at all like rock solid and not aligned as they should be, animation for which was very smooth earlier.

3. Heavy Sword Custom Holster Position (Reverse) is buggy like the previous scythe and staff holster problem and as shown in the 3rd screenshot below, WAR is positioned away from Excal's body. It should be the same but just changing the side from left to right, isn't it?

o5PzzaA.jpg    

0pESVSn.jpgG0oZkZZ.jpg

Edited by AhmadIYE

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2016 at 9:23 AM, AhmadIYE said:

[Queries as to slight oddities]

1: That's an intentional design feature I didn't like of Excal's default skin, which is why I bought the Caduto.

2: The chains shift like solid syandanas, meaning you may not see them in motion if very still.

3: Have you tried adjusting the holstering position sliders on War? 

Speaking of Holstering sliders, can we have those sliders for our default holstering position? Is not consistent otherwise.

Spoiler

On top of this, Excalibur's Immortal, Proto skins lack PBR elements, and he's not the only one with non-PBR'd things. Default Rhino and Oberon are two other easily spotted examples. Another thing is that Grineer and Corpus armaments haven't all seen the glory that is PBR, such as the Dera, Supra, Grakata and Gorgon. Speaking of Corpus, it would be nice if their weapons begin to have Conclave skins, if not another batch of skins on the market, to balance the Grineer/Tenno bias.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Quotation too big.

31 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

1: That's an intentional design feature I didn't like of Excal's default skin, which is why I bought the Caduto.

2: The chains shift like solid syandanas, meaning you may not see them in motion if very still.

3: Have you tried adjusting the holstering position sliders on War? 

Speaking of Holstering sliders, can we have those sliders for our default holstering position? Is not consistent otherwise.

1. It was the immortal one but not the default one and even when you look at the mini preview while selcting the appearance section you can clearly see the right side line coming down to the point just like left side.

2. A flaw is a flaw right? Left point of the first two chains got messed up together one inside the other one and even the texture of the helmet isnt right now a days which needs some work due to which I had to buy the prisma pendragon helmet.

3. The screenshot clearly shows the comparison. Not just war, custom holsters are still buggy.

Edited by AhmadIYE