Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aerosoul1337

Why does Galatine P deal poor finisher damage?

I noticed that Heavy Blades now deal very low finisher damage, especially front side finisher.
Weird enough, Galatine Prime deals less finisher damage than a lot of weapons.

-

1.Weapons without mod:
Finisher attack damage is dependent on the type of melee weapon used:
1200% total melee weapon damage for daggers, dual daggers, polearms, and staves;
2400% total melee weapon damage for hammers;
1600% total melee weapon damage for all other weapon types.

-

All cases were tested multiple times, critical hit cases were excluded, and no combo counter, no mod or aura: (the results are weird)

Bo prime (base damage 75, finisher multiplier 1200%): deals 3597 finisher damage (both front and back);

Serro (base damage 75, finisher multiplier 1200%): deals 3597 finisher damage (both front and back);

Hate (base damage 70, finisher multiplier 1600%): deals 4477 finisher damage (front) / 4477 + 4477 finisher damage (back);

Heliocor (base damage 140, finisher multiplier 2400%): deals 13430 finisher damage (front) /  13430 + 13430 finisher damage (back);

War (base damage 140, finisher multiplier 1600%): deals 2238 finisher damage (front) / 2238+6715 finisher damage (back);

Dex Dakra (base damage 65, finisher multiplier 1600%):  deals 520+520 finisher damage (front) / 312+727 finisher damage (back);

-

2.Modded weapons / no aura: (formula unknown)

Modded Nikana prime (damage 1580, finisher multiplier 1600%): deals 58641 finisher damage (both front and back);

Heavy modded Tonbo (damage 1606, finisher multiplier 1200%): deals 45549 finisher damage (both front and back);

Modded Galatine prime (damage 2751, finisher multiplier 1600%): deals 25502 finisher damage (front) / 25502 + 76507 finisher damage (back);

-

Why does heavy blades deal so less front finisher damage?
Anyone knows the correct formula?

Is it completely messed up?

-

as i'm not sure your exact test methodology and setup, have you also tested a gram and normal galatine? i don't know the why but i am finding the result cases very interesting, and thank you for the efforts.

13 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

as i'm not sure your exact test methodology and setup, have you also tested a gram and normal galatine? i don't know the why but i am finding the result cases very interesting, and thank you for the efforts.

I use Radial Blind, Teleport and then Paralyze to test.

They all have the same results.

On 8/27/2016 at 11:39 AM, aerosoul1337 said:

Basically the front finisher of heavy blades is missing it's second part of damage.

i noticed that too.. for example i was using a finisher build on my excal, where the front finishers for the (regular) galatine was doing ~400k, whereas the back finisher did that same damage and then another hit for close to a million damage. not sure if it's a buf or intentional, but for the time being try going for only back finishers