Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tau system What happened, can we explore it as another solar system, and what awaits

Midas

The Tau system is something that holds keys tied into lore on how we obtained our void powers. Is it like our solar system? will their be more planets? After lurking around for clues I took the most boldest thing I could do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau_Ceti << this is the only thing I have knowledge on that their may be another star chart to explore. Which would make A LOT MORE ROOM FOR MORE TILE SETS.

While I would love to explore at another star chart area, I would rather DE work intensively at the one we currently have. The current star chart works, but it has placeholders that removes the uniqueness of each planet and such. What I'm trying to say is that, this star chart can still be improved on. if DE would to work on another solar system, it wouldn't really work. It would leave many faults as the first star chart that was invented. It would have too many nodes that no one ever rarely visits. Which the current star chart system still has problems with.

Edited by Calwon5